tanushree1983
Dear Sir,
Warm Greetings !!
At the outset, it's a pleasure in contacting you Mr. Chaterjee. Being well aware of the responsibility of the position you hold in your organization.

Let me briefly introduce my organization, we are a Strategic HR Consultant Company located in Bangalore and having our branches in Oman. We are into talent rationalization, assessment and development center, people strategy and training. We as an organization work along with our clients in establishing the best human practices.

Hope our talent would come of use to your esteemed organization.

Thanks & Regards,
Tanushree Ghosh,
Senior Consultant,

The Lighthouse Pvt. Ltd.
Ph: 080-41276000 , 41466004

From India, Bangalore
sujata narasaiah
Hello Sir,
Greetings from Vertex Technologies !!!
Let us take this opportunity to introduce ourselves.Vertex Technologies is a manpower Consultancy, located in Bangalore,focusing on IT for the past 3 yrs, .We have been majorly working for ERP, Embedded, Internet Technologies, Telecom, Data warehouse, Application servers etc .Our Clientele list for IT are EDS, HP, Bosch, SONY, Mahindra IT Consultings & so on.Our major strength is SAP.
We would like to contribute our services to your esteemed Organization.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Sujata
HR Team / Vertex Technologies / Bangalore
Telephone: +91 80 41609132 / Cell: +91 9986690155 / www.vertextechnologies.in

From India, Bangalore
sujata narasaiah
Hello Sir,
Greetings from Vertex Technologies !!!
Let us take this opportunity to introduce ourselves.Vertex Technologies is a manpower Consultancy, located in Bangalore,focusing on IT for the past 3 yrs, .We have been majorly working for ERP, Embedded, Internet Technologies, Telecom, Data warehouse, Application servers etc .Our Clientele list for IT are EDS, HP, Bosch, SONY, Mahindra IT Consultings & so on.Our major strength is SAP.
We would like to contribute our services to your esteemed Organization.
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Sujata
HR Team / Vertex Technologies / Bangalore
Telephone: +91 80 41609132 / Cell: +91 9986690155 / www.vertextechnologies.in

From India, Bangalore
asimakumar
We would like to introduce ourselves as a IT manpower recruitment company based at Bangalore in India since 1996 . Ecom Consultancy Services is a provider of highly skilled technical resources to meet your challenging and ever changing business needs. Ecom, has a database of over 10000 resources in such diverse areas like database, embedded system, telecom, ERP,EAI java, mainframe, BI, Data Warehousing to name a few.
Our Client list includes companies like Accenture, HP, GE . We would be glad if you provide us a opportunity to work with you.
we are working in all the locations which you have mentioned
Pl mail us your contact details.we will get in touch with you.
Regards
Asima Kumar
Ecom Consultancy Services

asimakumar2006@yahoo.com

From India, Bangalore
rajwant singh

Dear Sir,
Myself Rajwanti Kaur.I am working in a consultancy named Margdarshan ,its a good consultancy as we have a very good client list like Reliance,L& T, Tata,and many brand name.if you are intrested let me know as im the HR over there and my no is 9922962067 and can mail me at .

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.