Anonymous
Hi All,
Could anyone share the terms of charges for "Contract Staffing" that are paid by the companies to the HR Consultancy's in INDIA?
We have been doing Permanent placement and have plans for contract staffing / temp staffing / "Off role employees".
I appreciate your support buddies, thanks!

From India, Chennai
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Member,
The contract staffing companies charges their fees in multiple ways. It is upto you what scope of work awarded by you. In this case you have to bear the changes in salary, statutory and No. of deployment.
1 They will charge some % on monthly CTC in r/o the deployed personnel. (Generally it should be 7% to 15%). The costing sheet will be prepared on basis of actual attendance (including the wages, PF-ESI, Medical etc cost) and add their Service Charge on the CTC and raise monthly bill.
2 You can award fixed valued Lumpsum Agreement (one time calculations needed initially). In such they will provide you No. of personnel as defined in the agreement. They will bear the extra cost towards wages revision, Statutory compliance changes etc.
3 They charge some fixed amount for every fresh recruit.
4 In case you absorb any Off Role employee into your company role for that also they charge some amount called "Absorption Charges".
You need to take care the above points while awarding the agreement.

From India, Delhi
Anonymous
@Pan Singh Dangwal #Thanks for the insight
From India, Chennai
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Annonymous,
I can refer you good outsourcing companies, who provide professional services @ nominal rates.
I have huge experience in dealing with Third Party (Technical-Non Technical manpower, Security, Taxi Hiring, Garden Maintenance, Housekeeping etc.).
Handling more than 100 contracts for different locations of my company all over India.
If you need some references, pls let me know the detailed scope and nature of work, I will be happy to involve in detail and provide u the cost optimized and best service provider.
Thanks.

From India, Delhi
suraj-rawat1

Greetings from Bhagirati HR services!!
We provides Manpower PF, ESIC, Payroll services for Pan India.Our Consulting services help businesses contain HR costs, minimize employer-related risks, and reduce the administrative burden of HR.
Expertise:-
Payroll Outsourcing,
Statutory Compliance Management , Labour Laws,
ESIC, PF Registration, Challan and return,
Minimum Wages Act,
If you are looking after HR consultancy please feel free to discuss
@ 9899328263 or 7011751044

Thanks !

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.