GSur
SZI Outsourcing Pvt Ltd owned by Syed Zafar Imam is cheating most of its employees without paying the salary. They dont follow
any of the labor law and fraudulently asking employees to sign conditional KRA after recruiting. There are plenty of employees
cheated by SZI Outsourcing. They told that they will pay my salary at the time of resignation but when I inquired they told
they wont. Later they told me they will pay my Salary after 45 days on the Month of June 2013, but now it more than 2 months
over, still they are not paying my Last month\'s Salary as well as my Full & Final settlement.
I was in coordination with HR as well as the Director Syed Zafar Imam who first promised to pay me and who again cheated me.
This company is a big fraud mainly run by Syed Zafar Imam & Bhaskar Singh (GM of company). They do lot of fruads by duping lot
of customers (by their 2 brand of sister companies-- www.1stopearcade.com/ and www.zoomwebmedia.com/ )from USA, CANADA &

From India
deepa.bhatia

This is absolutely wrong. Company must pay what the employee deserves because its their livelihood. If the company does not pay then how will employees survive. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value - Famous Great All In One
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.