No Tags Found!

mrohit42@gmail.com
Hi, i was worked in multinational company more than 18years. Company has terminated me without giving any notice or investigation, charges involved as LARGE MONEY use on personal gain,also alcohol use in office premises. The company has not mentioned the amount. Can company stop my P.F, Superannuation, and gratuity? I was worked as an Executive post. My leave encasement also due for 3 months.i was terminated one month back,please guide me....
From United States, Cambridge
harpreetwalia

Hi,
On legal ground if your company hasn't given you any notice in written explanining the termination cause, they can't withheld any of you pendings.
I would suggest you should consult a legal advisor and send a notice to your company. Most likely in such cases companies do not want to get involved and would further like to close the chaptter with a mutual consent as this is the case of their own company's image in the market.
Regards,
Harpreet Walia

From India, New Delhi
gmkathirvel
hello,
your termination will be invalid if the employer hasnt given showcause notice, not conducted inquiry in such case your termination will be invalid and your are eligible for all the benefits
in case if enquiry has been conducted and charges against you are proved beyond doubt, they can with hold the gratuity to a certain amount and they cannot fully hold the gratuity amount.
the result depends upon the details and nature of the charges held against you.
Warm regards
kathirvel.M

From India, Coimbatore
advocatesourabh

Dear Rohit,
Your company can not hold your gratuity, PF or other labour law benefits as the company itself is on the back foot by not obey the labour law rules. So you need not to worry about the benefits. You can talk your HR manager regarding this otherwise you have very good option to go to labour court for this.

From India, Chandigarh
nagarjunahr

oportunity has to be given to accused person .. hear the ther side . or else its againest the principle of nature justice :-) in your case he dint give you the chance to your voice. so all the actions taken againest are not comes under legal terms.

your termination itself not valied and benifits has to be paid.

in your case it seemd you dint bother about employement .. you are very much concern about benifits part.
ok any why going to labour court is dependes upon your service of employement.
i think you are performing managerial functions .. any y all the best:-)

From India, Hyderabad
AK CHANDOK

In no case the Employer can with hold the PF. Pl fill up the Forms, get it attested from Er./Your Bank Manager and submit to RPFC. CHANDOK RPFC (Retd.)
From India, Chandigarh
rammi24

Dear Rohit,
If company finds any misconduct / misbehaviour / misappropriation / unsatisfactory of an employee, than according to terms of employement employer has right to terminate but not without any proper evidence and enquiry to delinquent. Even though you find guilty of the above said disciplinary actions employer has no right to stop your PF, Supperannutation & Gratutity unless & untill it is mentioned in your appointment letter as company terms & conditions. It is illegal. You need not to worry about your monetary benefits. You can approach concerned Labour officer for retrival of your benefits. For more information you can contact me on 8801164400
Regards,
Rammi24

From India, Telangana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.