Anuradha prasannakumar
Dear Seniors,
I got relieved from a company in December 2011. Till now I have not received my full and final settlement. I got relieved in a healthy manner. The company which I worked is currently in a financial problem. I mailed and called so many times to MD of the organisation. But they keep on postponing very month. Kindly help me in this situation.

From India, Madras
surendra.yarrabolu
Hi,
First speak to the concerned HR Manager and take the confirmation when they would pay the F&F. Understand whether it is only financial issue they are trying to avoid paying F&F. Based on the same you can take a call but immediately approaching Labour commissioner is not a right move.
Surendra

From India, Hyderabad
bhardwaj_ch1

Moving Labor Commissioner is Right Step to teach lesson for H R Manager like this.... As per Industrial Employment standing order act, F&F to be made in 24hrs for relieving employee though we make in 30 days and its permissible but not more then 30 days from date of relieved.
Dont worry to got to Labour Commissioner and let that HR to worry

From India, Ahmadabad
surendra.yarrabolu
Hi,
Here the F& F will not be paid by HR Manager from his pocket, he only do the calculations and recommend the eligible amount to be received by employee to the finance/commercial department to release the same in a stipulated time period. It is the management to decide and clear the dues of the left associates on time.
Surendra

From India, Hyderabad
Anuradha prasannakumar
Hi,
In my previous company, the whole HR responsibilities are headed by MD only. I very well know it is a financial problem due to which only I had a change over. I got my relieving and settling amount letter also 4 mths back. But they are not crediting the amount. Please let me know how should I proceed before going to labour office for help.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.