No Tags Found!

msvddd
Hi, I have completed 4 years 11 months and 22 days in an organisation, am I eligible for gratuity, if so please help with details please
From India, Chennai
manojkamble

Yes, you are eligible for the gratuity. You can check with your HR and they will help you with it.

msvddd
Thank you manoj, but my HR says am not eligible. pl help
From India, Chennai
Anonymous

Ofcourse you are eligible but make sure that you have worked for 240 days in the last year without counting leaves if working for 6 days in a week.
From India, Hyderabad
Aks17

Please go through the Payment of Gratuity Act it is quite clear, no ambiguity in what constitutes the minimum period. You are eligible at the outset, but do check the Act.
From India, Hyderabad
Brijlal
Yes you are eligible for gratuity payment, ask your hr to check the act.
From India, Delhi
bhushanking
You are eligible for Gratuity If your resignation has been accepted.
Gratuity can be forfeited:-
Under Section 4(6)(a):- In case it is decided to forfeit gratuity of those employees whose services
are terminated for any act, willful omission or negligence causing any damage or loss to, or
destruction of, property belonging to the employer, it is imperative that the loss caused to the
employer be first crystallized so that the gratuity be forfeited to that extent only

From India, Mumbai
Dhana.S

After Completing of 4 years 240 days of working,you are 100% eligible for Gratuity.
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.