No Tags Found!

yoganandshinde
Hello I am preparing Interview for HR Executive-Training & Development
position. i do not have any Exp. in T&D , plz give me guideline or notes on T&D for interview help me
plz its urgent
Regards
Yoganand Shinde

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Yoganand,
You could have checked this forum before raising this query. Anyway check my following reply to previous query:
Questions for the Post of Training Manager
All the best!
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
tanejarimpy
Dear Mr. Dinesh,
Greetings!
As I have observed from your reply to Mr. Yoganand that you are working as the consultant- Management & Behavioural Training. I feel that you can guide me very well in moving ahead in carrier in Training and Development field.
Actually, Sir, I am doing Training and Development Diploma from ISTD and has cleared written exams for both the semesters. Now, I need to go for 6 months internship.
currently I have Secretarial profile and want to move in HR,( basic purpose of doing T&D diploma).
In our organization, we don't have any particular L&D division, where I can complete my internship and if I go in another company, I need to leave my current job, which I can't afford.
Will you please suggest me something ??????????????
Thanks & Regards
Rimpy

From India, Gurgaon
johanelmander457
Hi I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago. Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
From Vietnam, Hai Duong
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.