No Tags Found!

chandan2ykpankaj

Dear Prachi,
New job is not a good option for you and for anyone, "Friends stop misguiding her"
You are new in this company and I don’t think so this is right decision to leave the origination. You have to have patience otherwise you will not survive anywhere else. Please think if in new company the system is same or worst that you have in current organization then what will happen. You quit from there also? Then where you go? What you will do?
I suggest you to show your capability and caliber in your current origination with happy and smiling attitude then you see every thing around you become good and that is sure your boss will never loose you
Hope you understand
Regards
Pankaj Chandan
HR - Department

From India, New delhi
RadhikaPallav

Hi Prachi: I agree with Pankaj chandan thoughts.. He is right.. You will have to get yourself settled with this job. Regards Radhika
From India, Madras
joyita_chatterjee

Hi Prachi,
I completely agree with Pankaj Chandan........as the saying goes that "a known devil is better than an unknown devil".........I guess you can take it up as a challenge and prove your capabilities to your boss.
All the best!!!!!!!
Regards,
Joyita

From India, Ghaziabad
prachi_jain

Dear pankaj
But what about the humiliation that one faces everyday, as my boss is aware that he is not doing justice and giving various kinds of statements to my fellow collegues.
What to do in such a situation and you still advice me to be there and prove as I am doing the same for the last 11 months?
Do reply.........................................
Confused :?: :?: :?:
Prachi

From India, Delhi
Leks
Hi,

Logically what Mr Chandan has advised is correct. But having been in the same situation, I feel that no job is worth that much aggravation. If Prachi's boss is anything like mine was then Prachi will be suffering a daily quota of humiliation, insulting behaviour and stress alongwith her own share of insecurities and worries.

She might even lose her energy and passion for work and as a worst case scenario her self confidence and self esteem might take a hit. I know it is difficult to get a new job and there are chances of the new boss being equally bad or even worse.

But ultimately it is a call that Prachi has to take. If she is willing to take that chance then there is no harm in trying for a new opportunity...but please dont quit before you have another concrete offer in hand.

Meanwhile you can try to put in more effort and become your boss's right hand man/woman. OR you could even take a break of about 3 days to a week and think about whats important to you and get a perspective on things. Is it possible that you are mistaken about your boss's behaviour.

But no matter what you do please ensure that whatever you do, your performance doesn't suffer and that there is no cause for complaint.

ALL THE BEST!

Regards,

Leks

From India, New Delhi
prabhavathi pappu
Hi Prachi,
Why you are thinking to ask about your hike in a diplomatic way?
you can ask him very much directly.
Present him all the work you have done in these 11 months and ask him about the hike.

If he accepts that even though he didn't recruit you but you are one of the best candidates his team is having and gives you a hike stick to them .
otherwise you can start your search and it would not be difficult for you to get a job
good luck
regards
Prabha

From India, Hyderabad
prachi_jain

Hi Leks
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I am ready take a chance regarding new job and a new boss. I am on look out for a job and guys please let me if you have any job in Delhi City.
Help me please....................................
Prachi

From India, Delhi
r.vijey

Hi Prachi,

I recommend you to analyze the following before you decide further course of action.

1. Analyze how and when did you realise that your boss is taking a biased approach. Analyze how was your relationship with him and other colleagues before and after that incident.

2. Check out whether there is any other possibilities other than what you think.

3. Check out what is your contribution to the organization is it at par to your KPA and do you meet all the KPI.

4. Also Analyze how do your own colleagues perform (Whom you say that receive the biased approach from your boss) and what way they are superior or inferior to that of yours.

5. Analyze what was the learning curve and improvements in you professionally.

6. How do you believe that you will not landup in such a situation once again.

It might be easy for you get a new job. Don't run behind JOB's or Money think about your Career and build it. Every job has a problem and a Boss.

Take it as a Challenge change it and then lookout.

Feel free to discuss if you need more help.

Regards

Vijay

From India, Coimbatore
anuradhaguda
Hi Prachi,

I would second Vijay's suggestion.

It is very important to list down facts and try some detached objectivity so that if and when you do get into a discussion with your boss or skip a level, you do not come across as 'emotional'. During the discussion, if you become angry or cry or put a dam on your feelings in order to appear calm, you will only get reponses such as 'be calm/relax/be open to feedback/let's take this up when you are calmer/you should work better in a team' etc. etc.

During your job search, look up on what companies are asking additionally, for applicants with your profile. Is there some project/area/job rotation/shadowing which you can ask your boss for, which will help you getting a better job a few months down the line? Since your boss does not like you, he may give you a challenging project which his favourites might not want owing to the amount of work involved. Else you could play his game and say that you want to do additional work/attend a relevant training programme since you want to be eligible for an increment. But make sure that you have your goals defined and know what you are getting into and for how long :-).

Best of luck and we are with you.

Anuradha

From India, Indore
Cathym

Hi Prachi, Leks suggestion is perfect. Go ahead and talk it over with your boss and please keep us posted. GOOD LUCK Cathy
From Kenya
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.