No Tags Found!

RHC
Sir,
4months past resigned company services,Although I got my relieving letter/experience certificate immedieate after 10Days.
But they are yet to expedite following :
PF
Unavailed Leave(CL=10.5/PL=73)
Whereas on Unavailed Leave company concerned have reluctantly said these aren't encashable.
Is there any way I can approach right people/manner, Does law says those Unavailed Leave are to be encashed?
Kindly help.

From India, Mangaluru
ashfaqb

Hi,
You need to apply to the HR department of your company to enable you to encash your PF. While a lot of employees do the same, you can always opt to use the same PF account number in the new firm that you take up your new job with. In case, you have already applied for the encashment of PF, it takes anywhere from a couple of months to a longer duration to get it cleared.
In regards to the leave encashment, there are various different policies that different companies adopt. Looks like in your case, your company does not have the policy of encashment of leaves. Also, it depends on the manner the employee has left the organization.
Regards
Ashfaq

From India, Pune
RHC
Hi Ashfaq,
Many thanks for your reply,Obvious it is HR would cater these needs, But company HR says those leaves cannot be encashed,My resigning/transistion was smoother.
Can I urge for an encash of those leaves.

From India, Mangaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.