No Tags Found!

Rashmi Srivastav

Thank you for your advise. I really dont feel any kind of regret for the comments I mentioned against him/her. And one more thing I would like to say is I really appreciate all those senior who are providing solutions and advise to the new ones and motivating them, not judging or seeking attention.
Also anyone thinking that I am not an HR professional, Please go through the link https://in.linkedin.com/in/rashsrivastav
I do not owe anyone to prove if my identity is true or not. No offence please. :) :) God Bless you..!!

From India, Gurgaon
Adoni Suguresh

Well. You said that really don't feel any regret for your comments against Mr.P.S.Dhingra Sir. The way in which you are approaching itself is evidence for your arrogant attitudes. This is not healthy practice in your HR career what you say you are HR Generalist. The meaning of HR itself probably is not known to you. The HR is a coin having two faces one is Politeness and another one is behavior. In your case fortunately or unfortunately you do not have both. We are not interested to know your identity , as we are interacting with the members by seeing their problems and not by their identity or bio-data . Note that Gaining the knowledge is depend upon the individuals discipline and behavior and not by only education.
Adoni Sugures
Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.