No Tags Found!

kubbiamus
i was called up for an interview in Bharath Matrimony,Hosur branch.I attended the interview and I was been selected by HR and asked me to resign my previous job at my office and i was asked to attend training for two days.So i resigned my job and had been to attend the training.At that time, they gave me a shock that, there are no vacancies and the person who had been working in the Designation that had been offered to me has rejoined again in Matrimony office
I would be glad if any one guide me about what action should be taken against it.I strongly feel that without a vacancy, how is it possible for their organisation to interview me and asked me to resign my previous job.

From India, Madras
sriramwarrier

Dear Friend,
Do you have a offer letter from Bharath Matrimony, stating you to join the services of their company from a stated date and location of work. This document will be signed by an authorized signatory in the letter head of that company.
Once you join , a company issues a appointment letter (after joining formalities, background and submission of documents)
Kindly specify whether you are in possession of any the above documents
In possession either of the docs , you can sue the company for damages, as they have proposed an offer and rejected you before joining.

From India, Mumbai
kubbiamus
no sir, i dont have an appointment letter.When i asked for my appointment letter, the HR told me that he will issue in a day or two and he assured me for the job there and asked me to resign in my previous office.
From India, Madras
sriramwarrier

The mistake is yours , even without an offer / appointment letter, how can you risk to leave the current job.
You should always decide on such things only after receiving a written confirmation from the new employer , which will form the basis for your decision.
If you were given the assurance of the joB through email or a letter, you can state those as evidence and proceed legal against the company.
If the assurance was just verbal, i don see any other options , but to search for a new job . Forget everything, learn from your mistake and go ahead in your life !!

From India, Mumbai
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello kubbiamus,
Mr.Warrier has stated right. You should have had an Offer letter from that company.
Even if you have any email correspondence with the company, they asking you to resign from your job will also help.
Now as an immediate step explore the possibility of joining your same company back if you don't have any other offer. Don't worry, these are learning experiences.
Now you won't move out from any company unless have official documents.
Take care !
Regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Naveen Kumar nagothu

Dear Friend,
Is your previous job is first to you. How many years of experience you have in total. Certainly, every organisation has some policies for recruitment and termination. I have three queries
Have you served in notice period
Have you informed to the previous organisation that you are leaving and joining in Matrimony
Have you taken any certificates from previous organisation like Exp, F&F etc.,
This is become a common for all to leave the organisation for betterment and after wards becoming depressed.
I suggest you to go back to your previous organisation and explain everything.
Thanks with regards

From India, Hyderabad
tesfayeeshetie@yahoo.com
Dear Friend,
I advise you to go and ask your previous organization if the post you left is vacant. If you are smart enough in your performance they don't negelct your request. Please try one more their view.
Best regards,
TESFAYE

From Ethiopia, Addis Abeba
antoprabhu

Dear Kubbiamus, Sriram Warrier has answered you question appropriately. Suggest follow the same.
From India, Thana
momi
Dear kubbiamus,
Take legal steps against the company with whatever evidence you have in hand.
Don't worry dear god will open Another door for you. you must think positive and go ahead.
Keep patience with your side and search new job.
You will definitely succeed to get a good job.
Regards
Momi

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.