No Tags Found!

Rahul Chhabra

Dear Naval, Request you to search citehr for the queries u have. U can find a lot of posts on the same. Regards, Rahul Chhabra
From India, Delhi
hrd@pps.in

Refer some statutory books or labour website. There you will find the "MUST" statutory compliance like holidays, leaves etc. Show this to your management and explain them such a way that they should have some fear of government authority. Any management definitely will have some fear from government authority. I tried the same in my company and succeeded.
Try this. all the best.
Regards
Ramesh

From India, Bangalore
aanchaltyagi23
Dear Manish, Thank you so much, it is clear now, but I want to know is it as per act or company policy rest pls clear how many leaves we should provide as per act? Reards!! Aanchal
From India, Delhi
kunka
Dear All, I wnt to know regarding the leave about EL,CL,and SL, and how these are imposed to employee and when
From India, Cuttack
nanha don
sir i want to know that we are calculating EL only on actually presents ie. if any employee avail CL or SL then we do not consider it as present.so are we going right .
From India, Dehra Dun
shekhar v bhopi
sir/madam as posted earlier is the weekly off and the leaves cosider for the calculation of earned leave???
From India, Mumbai
Rahul Chhabra

Dear Shekhar,
1. Yes weekly offs are considered for Leave Calculation.
For example: If an organization offers 18 EL per year, then after every 20 days; one leave will be generated.
2. If the Leaves are approved and availed from the balance leaves; then the leaves will be considered for Leave Calculation.
3. If the leave/Leaves that an employee takes is unapproved; then this particular day/days will not be considered for leave calculation.
Regards,
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
aanchaltyagi23
Dear Naval,
Is is mandaotry to show name of all employees working in organisation. If you have contractual labour, it should be mention in a diffrent registar.
Rest For ESI & PF, you to take registration first. For ESI, deduction part is 4.75% from employer side & 1.75% from employee side , applicable on gross salary less than Rs.15000.
For PF, deduction part is 12% from both side applicale on Basic salary/Wages. Rest 1.61% Admin charges on total Wages.
Regards!!
Aanchal Tyagi

From India, Delhi
Human resourceSSS
We are following calendar year leave account, employees are expecting earned leave encashment. Is all the EL balance can be encashed to the individual or do we need to retain certain no of EL.
Please reply

From India, Madras
aanchaltyagi23
EL can be carry forward to next year but one can accumulate only 30 ELs, rest would be paid off or lapse, whatever the policy followed by company.
These accumulated 30 leaves would be paid at the time of Full & Final.
Regards!!
Aanchal Tyagi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.