Geeti
Hi All,
:D Meeting on Sunday...!
Hi Archna,
Heartfelt congrartulations this is gr8 u really deserved the rank keep going...& contributing there by enhancing our knowledge..
Hi Aanchal,
Dear true you were in my list of Organizers & very ,much a part of it meeting fixed on Sunday & I guess no special invitation needed :) you are already in it..
Hi Saurabh,
It was Archna & myself who were taking notes on the meet thats the reason Aanchal was confused, looking froward to meet you on Sunday...
Hi Ashish,
The venue is decided in the end of the mail find the details, meet you on Sunday
Now to all the members of the Organising Commite here are the details:
Day: Sunday Date: 24/09/06
Venue: CSM (NOIDA) Time: 4pm Agenda: Detailed plan for the next meet
Have a gr8 day ahead
Warm Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
sujata1jan

Hi Archana This is really great. Congrats now on being CiteHR Valued Contributor. Will wait for next meet as this Sunday I am quite busy so would not be able to make it. With Warm Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
archnahr

Hey ALL,
Thanks a lot!! :D
I really am thank ful to CHR(SID) for giving me this rank, which I don't think I deserve as there are much senior people than me in this forum.
A big Thank you to all of you, this rank is because of support from all of you and I hope to receive the same support in future too. :D
Thanks Devjit, for explaining the rank.
Thanks to Geeti, Raj, Saurabh, Anchal Ashish and Sujata.
The combined treat will be more fun, what say Devjit?
Geeti, The MAll, CSM will be very crowded on Sunday and we won't get a place to sit and discuss our things properly, so Major Pandey has asked to utilise his house as a meeting place, which is also in NOIDA.
Even I think it is a good idea. let me know what all of you have to say on this.
Major Pandey's residence is in Vasundhra Enclave.
CHeers
Archna

From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hi All,
There are some bigger places in the upper storeys of CSM -Maamouchee, Orange Caesar etc., but I don't know abt light beverages & snacks. They mostly have multi-coloured mocktails. Then there is Taste of India down in the food court. 10-12 of us can fit in there I think. Then there is a multi-cuisine place opposite ABN-AMRO towards Atta market. I can't recall its name, but its reasonlably OK. They have space upstairs. I live just 20 mins away, so if any running around needs to be done, I can do Sat evening.
These are just options I'm putting here. I am game for any venue.
Joint treat sounds very sweet indeed. Looking at the response for sunday's meeting, I was beginning to get worried... :wink: :D
Hi Sourabh -have a nice time at home. Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Aanchal

Hola Dilliwalle!!!!!!!!!!
so we meetn on 8th..hmm..so all dilliwales wud b gettn atreat of all d Six senses! :wink:
Hi geeti
cudnt callya up..bt me game fr 8th..nd plz do update me..
Hi dev.
hmmm luks as if u real knw d places in noida WELL 8)
TC
Regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
devjit28

Hi Samdee, Why don’t you join us on the 8th and 'BE' in the pictures urself? :D We would love to meet you and share with you. Warm regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
samdee

hi devjit! first time ever got an instant rply well wud love to come well def try.anyways thx n gudnite tkcr samdee
From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hi Samdee,
The details & registration process is in this thread. Do sign up for the 8th soon, as the seats are limited.
https://www.citehr.com/5-vt16331.html?start=20
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
archnahr

Hi Samdee, Thanks a lot. As Devjit has rightly said, why don’t you be there in the picture with us. Do try and let us know. Looking forward to meet you. Cheers Archna
From India, Delhi
samdee

hi devjit sorry i cannot make it to mehfil-e-dilli as im goin out of station and it urgent but thx for ya invitation i my self looking forward for this but not ths time may be nxt time. tkcr samdee
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.