Devanand Innova
Dear All, Could you please help me with this. I am a contractor and my employees are working in Maharashtra where I don’t have a physical office. My question is how do I need to pay Professional tax as I am not registered in PT as I don’t have an office in Maharastra.
From India, Chennai
bijay_majumdar

What you need to do for the registration process, is apply for the registration certificate to your state tax department within thirty days of employing staff for your business or in other words simply by applying for the registration certificate is the go to your state tax department within a month of employing staff under you. If your work in more places than one, then you will have to apply separately to each authority and the place of work coming under their respective jurisdictions. Now that you know the taxes of different states, make sure you pay them
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.