No Tags Found!

gbalumswhr
Hi I am working in conveyar erection company, my organisation erected in forien order. how will be covered in WCI
From India, New Delhi
khyatikmehta

Hello People,
There are some employees who do not want to opt for PF contribution.
I am aware that we need to get a Form (i guess form 9) filled from such employees and submit the same to PF Dept.
1. Can you confirm whether it is form 9 or any other form no. which needs to be filled by employees willing to opt out from PF Contribution.
2. Can someone send me a filled sample of such form.
Regards
Khyati

From India, Ahmadabad
sumitk.saxena

Form 13 is required for the transfer of your EPF/EPS accumulations of the previous organization to current organization in the case of accumulation transfer form 3a with form 5/10 is required as because this only confirms that employees was resigned and the total accumulation for the contribution period is with form 3a. Last but not least enclosing all the above mentioned form with form 13 your accumulation will get transfer quickly & swiftly.
B'regards,
sumit kumar saxena,
+91-9899669071, 0120-4131277

From India, Ghaziabad
kvjraghunath

Mr. Gupta
Please confirm the period of service.
If it is 1st apr'09 to May'10 you need to enclose form 3A for the last spell (Mar'10, Apr'10 & May’10) of financial year in the previous employment
No need to enclose the form 5 & 10,
It is very clearly writen in the form (end of the 3rd page of the form)
To know more please visit the link KVJ RAGHUNATH: THE EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUNDS AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS ACT, 1952
KVJ Raghunath
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Vijayawada
d2r
Hi,
I have worked for a company for 4 months. i have contacted the HR of the company for the withdrawal of my PF amount.
But now the HR is telling me that i wont be getting the employer's contribution as employee should be a part of the organization for min 6 months.
So is there anyway to get the employer's contribution?
Rohit

From India, New Delhi
nithinmohantk
I think it's inappropriate replying now. No body wants to leave a company simply. You couldn't understand why my employer is acting like that. Same my question also, i went so many times and he didn't give permission to meet him.

I have been working sincerely for 3+ years these and when i decided to move out, this is the reaction i received from my employer. I feel like he expected me to work for him life long. If environment is so good and employer is taking care of me so good, why would somebody want to leave from there. As long as i am a person expecting a better work environment, i couldn't find fault in my side.

I did lot of good things for the company. I never been done anything against the company. The moment i expressed my decision to relieve from the company, i faced such a reaction. What would i do for that?. Sit over there for life long?..

If any one could help me on this regard, how can i get my pf withdrawal with out concerning my previous employer. each time i goes there they treats me like some previous office boy kind not giving respect as a professional atleast.. I don't want to go there again..

From India, Hyderabad
nitin7720
Dear Sir/Madam,
I worked with Pvt. Ltd. company almost 9 years when i asked to admin dept to relaese my PF they didnt take any action in jan 2015 i left from company now after 6 month i asked to account dept then i got reply that company didnt paid last 1 years PF installments now i need to withdraw my PF as per my knowledge if company didnt pay PF installments I will not get my amount in this case kindly suggest what I need to do?
Thanks & regards,

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.