No Tags Found!

ChetnaKapita

Dear Seniors, Need your guidance on PF withdrawals:
1) 3 companies I have worked for.
2) Withdrew PF from 3rd and last company.
3) After receiving PF amount from the last company, we came to know that DOL is not mentioned by 2nd company and hence got stuck in withdrawal of that amount.as End date from 2nd company was not mentioned.
4) I contacted 2nd company and asked to put the End date, as now they have entered still it shows pending from the PF officials end.
5) Now, need assistance as unable to understand where I am wrong and whom shall i contact in regards with the same.
6) Also, an email has been sent to PF officials Bangalore to accept our manual file for withdrawal giving the entire explaining.
Kindly assist as I am unable to contact for the same and amount is been stuck with them. Doesn't understand what needs to be done next....

From India, Kalyan
ravi5554

Dear Friend, Please mention your UAN no for better understanding.
From India, Mumbai
ChetnaKapita

Dear Mr.Ravi, I have messaged you the details via citehr message. See please if you can assist
From India, Kalyan
ChetnaKapita

Dear Mr.Ravi, Thank you for guidance. kindly assist to understand the process as well. As to how shall i be doing once i get an OTP email.
From India, Kalyan
ravi5554

Dear Friend,
Step 1. Login UAN member portal
Step 2. Online claims - Form 19 & 10c withdrawl
Step 3. Enter last 4 digit of your bank account
Step 4. Select Form 19 & enter your address details then click on proceed.
Step 5. After click on proceed you will get OTP registered with your Adhar card.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.