No Tags Found!

akanksha83mehta@gmail.com

Hi,
I have attached 2 questionnaire which i have prepared
1- performance appraisal
2-360 degree appraisal
It is a part of my summer training project, have to find out about different performance appraisal systems in companies and also companies which use 360degree appraisal system.
Please fill in teh qiestionnaires if possible as seniors and HR managers, etc. your information will definitetly help me in my project.
Thank you
Regards
Akanksha

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL QUESTIONNAIRE.doc (39.5 KB, 4535 views)
File Type: doc 360 DEGREE APPRAISAL QUESTIONNAIRE.doc (43.0 KB, 3587 views)

nandhuindia

hiii.... these i collected 4rm cite hr only..try it out...
From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf performanceappraisalform.pdf (139.9 KB, 1544 views)
File Type: doc A 360-Degree View of HR.doc (48.5 KB, 1308 views)
File Type: doc a_users_guide_to_360_feedback_364-ff6c2ceaf83a80f787145e17f183b68c.doc (46.0 KB, 852 views)

nimysiva
THE 720 DEGREE IS A PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM
IN THAT, THE 360 DEGREE IS IMPLEMENTED TWICE.
In this system, we provide a feedback after the original / main 360 degree
appraisal. This is only performed in exceptional cases. Some
managers feel that doing ''one '' comprehensive 360 degree is not
complete in itself in some cases.
These managers feel that an effective procedure to measure improvements
and receive feedback is essential for the success of an appraisal.
This gives a pre and a post intervention results. The pre-intervention
results set the baseline.
The development program is then carried out to improve the
participants' behavior through training / development/ education.
The post intervention appraisal then shows the amount
of improvement in the participant.
THIS PRE AND POST INTERVENTION IN THE PERFORMANCE
APPRAISAL SYSTEM IS THE 720 DEGREE SYSTEM

From India, Pondicherry
maheshdaspm

it was very much difficult to download the content. very mush disappointed Regards, Mahesh Das
From India, Kochi
Usman Naeem

Hello All,
What are the basic differences between 360 and 180 performance appraisal methods,and who is responsible to evaluate the performance of an employee? and who evaluates and rates an emplyee performace using appraisal forms? direct boss? subordinates/peers?

From Pakistan, Lahore
nashbramhall

Please search CiteHr and also the web. It has been covered in the past. Please use the Advanced Search facility by clicking on "Search" in the blue bar at the top.
From United Kingdom
akhilesh dubey

Usam,
360' appraisal system means appraisal of an employee by his superiors, peers and subordinates. since it deals wid the employees above, lower and along with the employee being appraised.
180' appraisal is same as 360' except it excludes subordinates.
as evident, 360' appraisal gives a bit of power to subordinates also since they have an impact on the appraisal of their superior but this is not so in 180' appraisal.
i hope u hav understood d difference.

From India, Indore
akhilesh dubey

Dear Usam, Kindly search cite-hr before posting a question. You may find much stuff here.You may use these options as Narshimhan Sir has mentioned.
From India, Indore
akhilesh dubey

360 degree feedback, also known as 'multi-rater feedback', is the most comprehensive appraisal where the feedback about the employees’ performance comes from all the sources that come in contact with the employee on his job.
360 degree respondents for an employee can be his/her peers, managers (i.e. superior), subordinates, team members, customers, suppliers/ vendors - anyone who comes into contact with the employee and can provide valuable insights and information or feedback regarding the "on-the-job" performance of the employee.

From India, Indore
akhilesh dubey

360 degree feedback, also known as 'multi-rater feedback', is the most comprehensive appraisal where the feedback about the employees’ performance comes from all the sources that come in contact with the employee on his job.
360 degree respondents for an employee can be his/her peers, managers (i.e. superior), subordinates, team members, customers, suppliers/ vendors - anyone who comes into contact with the employee and can provide valuable insights and information or feedback regarding the "on-the-job" performance of the employee.

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.