No Tags Found!

Ranjith_kumar_venkatachalam
Hello, everyone; I've encountered a challenge while attempting to transfer my PF funds from my previous employer to my current organization's PF account. Despite engaging in ongoing discussions with the HR department of my former company and lodging grievances, I've uncovered some concerning issues.

Currently, I'm employed at my fourth organization. When I began my career in June 2015, according to regulations, I wasn't eligible for EPS contributions. However, my initial employer established an EPS account and made contributions. Subsequently, I transitioned to my second employer, successfully transferring all EPF funds to my second PF account without complications. This employer also contributed to EPS.

The complication arose when I joined my third organization. Here, my third employer failed to contribute funds to EPS as mandated. Nevertheless, I transferred all EPF funds from my second employer to my third employer. Consequently, all my EPF funds from my first three employers are consolidated in my third employer's PF account.

Now, as I've switched to my fourth employer, I'm encountering hurdles in transferring my EPF funds to my current account. Additionally, my EPS funds remain untransferred.

I'm seeking guidance on the best course of action:

Should I request my first employer to convert all EPS funds to an EPF account, considering I've already transferred the PF funds to my third employer via my second employer's account?
Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rejections reasons of 3 attempts
1. EPS SERVICE FOR PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT NOT RECD.FURTHER EPS MR
2. EPS SERVICE FOR PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT NOT RECD.TRANSFER EPS SERVICE AND SUBMIT ANNK
3. EPS MEMBER @.BUT EQUAL SHARE RECD.NEED TO BIFURCATE. CLARIFY WITH EMPLOYER LETTER

From India, Chennai
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Dear Ranjith,

did you approach the EPF office in person ? if not ,please take the print outs of rejection reason and contact your concern EPFO section. Then they will give you the proper guidance.

Thanks
Pandian P

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.