hemalatha_tp
Hi ...
Can anyone share a sample of The HR Policies which they are currently using in their Organisation...I am asked to prepare HR Policies of an IT company ...Please help me friends..
Regards..
hema

From India, Bangalore
Raghav

Hi Hema,
I am attaching one of the sample HR Manual which I downloaded long time back from CiteHR. hope it would be of use to you.
Make use of the "Quick Search" tab in the top left hand corner if you have any queries. Please note to use the keywords only. For ex; Typing "Attrition" in the "Quick Search" will give results abt the threads wherein the Attrition was discussed.
Regards,
~Raghav V

From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hr_manual_188.doc (352.5 KB, 507 views)

ranjan7172

Dear Madam/Sir, Please can you help me in practicing in the payroll of an IT company? kumar ranjan

rituja
Hi ...
Can anyone share a sample of The HR Policies which they are currently using in their Organization...I am asked to prepare HR Policies of an IT company ...Please help me friends..
n my ID is .....
plz revert to me as soon as possible.....
waiting for your response.
Thanx

From India, Ghaziabad
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Other than the resource available in this community, please do consider the Policies attached in this link.
https://www.citehr.com/290765-hr-pol...ml#post1314283
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.