No Tags Found!

ankushbaveja
hey guys i forgot to mention, if somebody has friend in bank you can probably get details out of these mentioned account numbers..
AXIS Bank Account NO. 249010100101219 PANKAJ KUMAR
HDFC Bank Account NO . 2851000142113- RAJ KUMAR.
HDFC Bank Account NO. 2851000141036 ASHOK BAJAJ
Guys who have lost their money, u shud try this
Hope it helps

From India, Madras
mamta_shekhawat

Thank you Friends,
I recived this people today, and just by curiousity was searching for advices from people,as no post was mentioned and even i didnt appeared for any preliminary interviews.
Thank you friends, you saved me!!!
Mamta Shekhawat,

From India, Jodhpur
salivishakha
I too got a similar email. fortunately i felt suspicious because the id is of yahoo and also the account was in name of person, not in the name of a company.
From India, Nasik
gautammehta
Hi to All,
this is gautam.I have also got such type fake emails from HCL IT manpoer managment last days.I search citehr.com after sending the money. To all pls guide & help me wat can i do.Is there any process to get back the money.wat action is taken lastly to solve this problem.HELP PLS!!!
APPEAL TO ALL SUFFERER
I appeal to evyone who lost his money or not pls fight with this type fake pupilsto save others.Remember Unity is the strength of anyone.If anyone have any type of suggestions pls let us know.Unless & Until we do anything this is going on to misguide other precious lives & time & money.Whoever interested in this appeal pls mail me at & think only to get out of this for evyone.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc New Microsoft Word Document (2).doc (74.0 KB, 97 views)

rvraj
Hi Folks,
I got this mail today. They asked me to deposit a sum of rs 3000+ in ICICI bank as a security deposit. I called that person up. He said that its mandatory to deposit the amount. He also assured that he'll send that air ticket soon after the amount is deposited. I was bit sceptical. I tried searching the google with the phone number he specified. Thats how i landed here. This is certain that this is a fake mail and the person is a fraud. Please do not believe such mails and deposit money. These are the phone number i got. His name is Atul Varshney and he is in delhi.
Please be cautious. You dont deposit any.
Regards,
Vraj

From India, Madras
snehansu bhaduri
from <image no longer exists> "wipro.call.hrd@gmail.com" <employer@timesjobs.com> hide details Sep 5 (21 hours ago) reply-to <image no longer exists> date Sep 5, 2008 1:00 PM subject jobs 30 mailed-by timesjobs.com
Dear Candidate,

Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online. Information for selection of final stage in new Plant of "Wipro Group of Industries Ltd". The Company deals in .Operations/Customer Service/Telecalling/Backend, Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance/Packaging, Quality/Process Control, Sales/Business Development, Service Engineers The Company offered You to join us as :- Senior Executive in Department . .

You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected here.

Your interview will held on 16th of September. 2008 in Bangalore

You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to our corporate office in Delhi. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send by Company HRD. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial security in favor of Company HRD of Rs 3,350/- through any [HDFC Bank] Branch from your Home City to Company Sr. HRD. Account NO 01911000132270 - Name of SANJEEV KUMAR. It will be refundable at the time of Company interview. Your offer latter with Air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of security deposited in HDFC Bank and the amount of security which you are going to pay is totally refundable with your other expenditure as per bills, wither you are selected or not. The Company offered your salary Rs.25,000/- to 60,000/- + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits) for this Post. The Job profile and designation will be fix by Company HRD. at time of final process.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
hoto-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
hoto-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
hoto-copies of Address Proof (Must)
wo Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)

The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your offer latter. Your latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in HDFC Bank . The last date of confirmation 05-09-2008 to 06-09-2008th SEPTEMBER 2008 We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. You have to give the information after deposited the security amount in bank to Company HRD through the same Email ID: - . Your latter will be dispatched same time by Company HRD.

Thanks

Wipro Group of Industries Ltd.
C-145, Ambika Tower,
Race Course Road, Bangalore
sms :- 72729
Contact No.: - 09259313140
To SEARCH, VIEW and APPLY JOBS from your mobile phone, SMS <JOBS> to 58888
Disclaimer:
The sender jobquest of this email is registered with timesjobs.com as HCL hrd ( , C-145, Ambika Tower, Race Course Road, Bangalore ) and has accessed your resume on timesjobs.com. Please note that there is no charge for registering on Timesjobs.com. Products for which charges are payable are clearly indicated on the site. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify the content of the mails sent by the employers/recruiters. Further, you are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited mail that you may receive from any individual/firm/company, asking for advance payment for any service that they may claim to be offering. Timesjobs.com does not vouch/guarantee for any such offers made by the above said parties.
The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.
If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may report abuse by forwarding this email to:
Please note that timesjobs.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.
Legal Disclaimer:

This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom

From India, New Delhi
rvraj
Hi all
I have reported about this fraudulent act to Timesjobs. They have replied me back that proper actions will be taken upon those guys (if caught i guess).
Please do not make any payment. Inform all your friends if you can.
Regards

From India, Madras
mamta@belmaksit.com
Hi
Thanks all for making us aware about the fraudulent mails
And very sorry for all those who have lost their hard-earned money by falling into such kind of traps.
Friends it's really a commendable job done by all of you of creating the public awareness.

From India, Faridabad
maulli

Hey frns,
i also gt the same mail frm des culprits regarding job.......... search the net and found the details frm u ppl....
thnxs a lot!!!

Regards
Maulli

Dear Candidate,

Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online. Information for selection of final stage in new Plant of "H.C.L Group of Industries Ltd". The Company deals in Engg. project Mgmt./site Engg./Civil Engg., Fresh Graduate-No Functional Area exp., Front Office Staff/Secretarial/Computer Operator, IT/Telecom - Hardware, IT/Telecom - Software. The Company offered You to join us as :- Senior Executive in PPC Department . in our new established Plant in Delhi at 45 G.T. Karnal Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi.

You are selected according to your resume in which Project you have worked on according to that you have been selected here.

Your interview will held on 16th of Septmber. 2008 in Bangalore.

You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to our corporate office in Delhi. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send by Company HRD. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial security in favor of Company HRD of Rs 5,750/- through any [ICICI Bank] Branch from your Home City to Company Sr. HRD. Account NO 034301517058 - Name of Mr. ASHOK BAJAJ. It will be refundable at the time of Company interview. Your offer latter with Air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of security deposited in ICICI Bank and the amount of security which you are going to pay is totally refundable with your other expenditure as per bills, wither you are selected or not. The Company offered your salary Rs.25,000/- to 60,000/- + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits) for this Post. The Job profile and designation will be fix by Company HRD. at time of final process.

hoto-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
hoto-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
hoto-copies of Address Proof (Must)
wo Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)

The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your offer latter. Your latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in ICICI Bank . The last date of confirmation 02-09-2008 to 05-09-2008 SEPTMBER-2008. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. You have to give the information after deposited the security amount in bank to Company HRD through the same Email ID: - Your latter will be dispatched same time by Company HRD.

Thanks

R.K Varshney Executive (HRD)
H.C.L Group of Industries Ltd
C-145, Ambika Tower,
Race Course Road, Bangalore
sms :- 72729
Contact No.: - 09368117497 09259313140

To SEARCH, VIEW and APPLY JOBS from your mobile phone, SMS <JOBS> to 58888
Disclaimer:
The sender jobquest of this email is registered with timesjobs.com as HCL hrd ( , C-145, Ambika Tower, Race Course Road, Bangalore ) and has accessed your resume on timesjobs.com. Please note that there is no charge for registering on Timesjobs.com. Products for which charges are payable are clearly indicated on the site. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify the content of the mails sent by the employers/recruiters. Further, you are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any unsolicited mail that you may receive from any individual/firm/company, asking for advance payment for any service that they may claim to be offering. Timesjobs.com does not vouch/guarantee for any such offers made by the above said parties.
The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you.
If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may report abuse by forwarding this email to:
Please note that timesjobs.com does NOT endorse any requests for money payments, or sharing of bank account details.
Legal Disclaimer:

This Website/ E-mail are vulnerable to data corruption, interception, tampering, viruses as well as delivery errors and we do not accept liability for any consequence that may arise therefrom

jaganthen
hey..beware friends..
also no company will ask u to pay in prior to a interview..u should be catious..always ask for the company website..dont lose any money...frauds are there every where..please find the similar mail tht i got
check it..now they are coming with this name..in future they or anyother will conme in new names..always beware..there is lot of oppurtunities friends..patience..plzzzzzz

Dear Candidate,
Ref: Selection and initial response of your Resume online. Information for selection of final stage in new Plant of "Wipro Group of Industries Ltd". The Company deals in .Operations/Customer Service/Telecalling/Backend, Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance/Packaging, Quality/Process Control, Sales/Business Development, Service Engineers The Company offered You to join us as :- . .
Your interview will held on 21th of October. 2008 in Delhi
You will be pleased to know that Company has advise you in the selection panel that your Application can be progress to final stage. You will come to our corporate office in Bangalore. Your call latter with Air Ticket will be send by Company HRD. You have to come with photo-copies of all required documents. First you have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial security in favor of Company HRD of Rs 3,650/- through any [HDFC Bank] Branch from your Home City to Company Sr. HRD. Account NO A\c no 01911000132270 (SANJEEV KUMA . It will be refundable at the time of Company interview. Your offer latter with Air tickets will be send to your Home Address by courier after receiving the confirmation of security deposited in HDFC Bank and the amount of security which you are going to pay is totally refundable with your other expenditure as per bills, wither you are selected or not. The Company offered your salary Rs.25,000/- to 60,000/- + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits) for this Post. The Job profile and designation will be fix by Company HRD. at time of final process.
•Photo-copies of Qualification Documents (Must)
•Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
•Photo-copies of Address Proof (Must)
•Two Passport Size Photo-graph (Must)
The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mention in your offer latter. Your latter will dispatch very shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in HDFC Bank . The last date of confirmation 05-10-2008 to 13-10-2008th October 2008 We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent and remaining stage. You have to give the information after deposited the security amount in bank to Company HRD through the same Email ID: - . Your latter will be dispatched same time by Company HRD.
Thanks
Rahul Varshney – Executive (HRD
Wipro Group of Industries Ltd.
Address, BANGALORE CENTRE: #.4/9, 2ND MAIN, 18TH CROSS,
GANDHINAGAR, BANGLORE-560 009.HEAD OFFICE: M.N.ROY HUMAN CAMPUS, PLOT NO.14, "D" BLOCK
Contact No.: - 9897862427

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.