nehanarang21

Hi, thanks for this post. I have got these types of mails many times. Not only from Maruti suzuki but also from Honda and Mahindra. So, please beware. NEHA
From India
RAMAKANT R

Dear All,
The followup of all these is done from Mobile 8800675446. For deposit the amount the account number is provided is from State Bank of India Chandralok Vihar Branch (Something Chandralok).
If anybody is near to this place, please contact the bank and illustrate the branch manager.
I tried to contact tbe Bank but unfortunately the bankers are not responding to my call.
Help everybody.
Ramakant

From India, Pune
RAMAKANT R

Dear All, I need suggestion that can I take up this matter to Pune Police for further investigation and teaching leason. Just help me and suggest to boost up my morral to do so. Ramakant
From India, Pune
rahhul070

if the employer is asking for money to book air tickets , then u will came to know that it is a fake call . emplyer never ask for money from the interviewer.
From India, Chandigarh
rahhul070

you must go for that MR.RAMAKANT. so, that people can be saved from being fooled by these money seeking people.
From India, Chandigarh
imok

i dont know if someone noticed this or not.. but email given in the mails remain active only for few days.. after you reply your mail will bounce back.. i’d tried this :D
From India, Delhi
apurwa cara

Yeah!! even i got such mails on my E-mail ID... but I didn't responded for the same ever bcoz i knew its a fake call for interview..
people please be aware of it. Never ever apply for such interview calls wherein they ask for cash to be paid in prior.. its all fake

From India, Solapur
Rozail

Thanks Yaashmin for sharing
I also received same mail when I was looking for job. But it looks strange with its matter so I ignored it but quite possible there are many needy persons who could be prey of such syndicates.

From India, Delhi
RAMAKANT R

Dear All,
The following is the person Ramesh Choudhary who is asking for payment.
His Bank account details are as follows:.
Account Name: Ramesh Choudhary
Account Number: 32259893922
Branch : New Delhi
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
This is for your information
Ramakant

From India, Pune
jacobwurz
Hi - A little concentration, and u can figure out that its a dupe mail. The language says it all..there are lot of grammatical errors in this mail...
From United States, Charlotte
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.