No Tags Found!

dinesh2205

Dear All,
I fully agree with Mr. Dheeraj that there are different judgement stated by different court but it is very clear in the Act that if any employee's sevices are even one day short in completing 5 years of services, he/she will not be eligible for payment of gratuity.
Regards,
Dinesh

From India, Wardha
pintumanoj
Sub. Re:gratuity eligibility
if my service completed 10 years ,while i have completed 240 days continue five years and next sixth & seventh year not completed 240 days ,please confirm how many years to calculate for gratuity amount.

From India
dinesh2205

Dear Mr. PintuManoj, The gratuity amount will be calculated for all 10 yrs. Regards, Dinesh
From India, Wardha
dhulipalla
I have joined in constuctions company on 02-04-2007 and i have resigned on 01-01-2012 my last working day in the company is 30-01-2012 ....ie i have worked for 4 years and 9 months.......will i get gratuity amount!!!!plz answer my query
From India, Hyderabad
dinesh2205

No. you must complete 5 years of services, for the eligibility of payment of gratuity. Regards, Dinesh
From India, Wardha
pintumanoj
Subject-Re:PF CLAIM
IF ONE MEMBER COMPLETED 10 YEARS SERVICE AND HE RESIGNED FROM SERVICE THEN EXPIRED AFTER RESIGNED AND NOT CLAIMED FOR E PF & PENSION. PLEASE CONFIRM HIS WIFE ELIGIBLE FOR FAMILY PENSION.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.