saurabh.bajpai23

My name is Saurabh and I’m Social Worker by profession. From June 2011 I had been working In Pvt Ltd Company and my salary was 42000/- (Basic-25200+16800) with the advantage of P.F Rs.1800/- by employer and bonus of 8.33% of basic earning salary in calendar year. Last year I shifted my job to other Ltd company where my salary is 46000/-PM but they are not giving me benefit of P.F and bonus of Rs.3500/- just. When I asked to our managers about this so he replied that your basic salary is above 15000/- and you are not entitle for the same and as per company policy minimum bonus 3500/-is allowed but in my last company there was no such rule. All emp was being given the benefit of pf so why this difference plz help and tell me everything about p.f as well as bonus.
From
Saurabh

From India, Delhi
abbasiti

Dear Mr.Saurabh, For statutory claim, ceiling salary limit for EPF is Rs. 15000 and bonus is Rs. 10000. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
avantikar
hey.. i'm trying to study of my own about PF and esic... as i stuck with many quires.. can anybody me out.. wat if the basic is 4000 what would be the employee contribution on pf.. and is der any limit on the money that employee save on his PF.
From India, Mumbai
abbasiti

Dear Avantikar,
For a salary of Rs. 4000, PF contribution is 480/- each by both employee and employer. In addition, employee may deposit additional investments in accordance with the Sub Regional PF Commissioners' consent.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
Tushar G7
Dear saurabh sir,if existing employer is registered with pf id then they are liable for the pf contribution before that read your appointment letter in deatil for the same.....
From India, Solapur
sankar.hr
Dear if anyone is getting less than 15000, then the PF will calculate on the same amount,
another thing that i want to make clear you, if you are getting 4000 as a basic (If D.A. is not there), then you can ask to your HR to provide basic as per Minimum wages of your state. Because 4000 is very less.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.