No Tags Found!

musarratiis
Hello all,
I have joined college as a Biology Lecturer, on 25th May 2012 and since I have been working with the Junior college (No to specify name). I have signed a bond for 4 years and payable of 2 lakhs if I left college before 4 years.college has taken my All the original certificates (8 original certificates). I did not received any acknowledgement letter for submitted documents from the college uptill now.college has kept my two month salary(42000) as a security deposit for the college as per the contract signed I have been entitled to receive this amount at the time of leaving the college i-e after 4 yrs. From this year they are closing science stream . college authority is asking for the resignation letter from me. If I'll resign then i have to pay 2 lakh rupees.so I asked for termination letter. but college authority is not ready to give termination letter even negative response for held back money(security deposit). what should i do? please guide me.

From India, Mumbai
welcomeumesh

Dear Friend,

This is a very uncommon situation. You must not resign from your employment. Over that, you should meet the Director or the management of this institution citing the mentioned case. Sometimes seniors help a lot as they don't have clue what's happening underneath. I doubt you have any evidence/proof for non payment of two month's salary which is held by them illegally. If yes you may quote the same in your notice. If your meeting with the Seniors of this institution goes in vain you should write a notice mentioning the whole case and asking for your pending dues, documents etc. The notice may be sent through registered post putting a Cc to your city Labour department. I am sure they'll reply. Send atleast three notices within a gap of seven days each. In case you do not hear anything you should see your area's labour enforcement officer; he should be helpful.

Bond thing doesn't seem valid in your case. Bond is a contract between your employer and you for a fixed term employment. Incidentally, you cannot claim from the employer if his relevant shop/business is closed permanently.

Warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(welcomeumesh@yahoo.com)

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.