No Tags Found!

vrgajjar

Dear All,
Now I am working with a MNC company near Ahmedabad. I am in HR & Admin Field. I want to change my current job. Please do let me inform for the job at Ahmedabad and its around areas. Please... Hear I attached my latest resume...
Regards,
Viral Gajjar

From India, Ahmadabad
antal
Hi Folks,
I am Praveen Antal based at Delhi NCR I am looking for a change in the field of Admin, Facility, Security & Operation.
A brief about me:
I do have approx 12 years of rich & extensive experience in General Administration, Facility Management Operations, Security, Laision, HR, IR & PR.
I am Science(PCM) Graduate and have done PGDBM (3-Yrs) (HR & Systems) from IMT Ghaziabad.
I am fully computer literate (Certificate & Diplomas from IGNOU, TATA & COMBIT) and having sound knowledge of all the softwares for official use.
The attached resume outlines my credentials and accomplishments in greater detail.
For any query, do write me at or call me at 9999 10 6666 (Delhi NCR Number).
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
(Praveen Antal)
(M): +91 9999 10 6666

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Praveen_Admin_Facility_HR_11_Yrs.doc (47.5 KB, 16 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.