No Tags Found!

skhadir

Dear Mr. Amit,
Do you think that we all are MANAGEMENT GURU'S. Why do you want us to contact somebody and pay them for just receiving suggestions. If you are not in a position to suggest something based on your experience, whatsoever you had learned in your professional career, please do suggest the best on your own else don't suggest us to write to anybody.
According to this is the BEST site to discuss issues related to HR and more..
Perhaps you should gain more knowledge and convert that in your wisdom that can lead you to success path..
Regards
Khadir

From India, Chennai
skhadir

Dear Mr. Amit,
Dont you think that we all are MANAGEMENT GURU'S? Why do you want us to contact somebody and pay them for just receiving suggestions. If you are not in a position to suggest something based on your experience, whatsoever you had learned in your professional career, please do suggest the best on your own else don't suggest us to write to anybody.
According to this is the BEST site to discuss issues related to HR and more..
Perhaps you should gain more knowledge and convert that in your wisdom that can lead you to success path..
Regards

From India, Chennai
bandna rani

Thanks Everyone, But now I am not satisfied with the profile. I ve given d intrview but profile is related to organising activities and sposorship. I think Its not related to hr. Pls reply.....
From India, Jaipur
skhadir

Dear Ms. Banda Rani,
Could you please let us know about the JD so that i can suggest proportionately. I am not able to understand ORGANISING ACTIVITIES and SPONSORSHIP. What was the package you were offered?
HR is not just about RECRUITMENT, RETENTION, PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL, it beyond that.
Kindly reply in detail.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.