hari.nair69

How Many Of the HR Professionals have Job Descriptions and How many of you all follow it religiously, does it gel with your daily work management.
From India, New Delhi
abhishekgavane
I FULLY AGREE WITH THE AUTHOR
All my capable HR Professionals who have viewed this blog and have replied against the topic, NEED TO UPDATE THEIR AWARNESS ABOUT HR now prevailing in the Industry.
There is an increasing emphais laid on "de-jobbing", to make the work more flexible and to de-restrict the fucntioning beyond the boundaries of so called "JOB DESCRIPTIONS". the latest is the Stretch KRA, i.e. employees being expected to deliever beyong their daily work
So, better THINK OUT OF THE BOX, or vanish...
Inconvinience for ARROGANCE, if any...
Regards
Abhishek Gavane
Senior Executive (Strategic HR)[/b]

From India, Mumbai
aahluwa
Hey All...
I feel that this might be true that many employees don't even read their job descriptions, or must have read the 4-5 yrs back...
This is hence, an indication that the job description does not match the activities which the employee performs, and therefore a need to revise the current JD.
also, if the for a couple of yrs the JD does not enhance its span of activities or does not grow, this implies that the person as well as the business is not growing.....
Hence, i feel that apart from conveying the deliverables to the employee, it also maintains a reality check as well.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.