HRDeepa
Hi friends, Can someone give me some tips on some creative notes of introducing new team members to the group. I wanted to communicate to the entire group about new joiners in a month through email.
From India
fayeg

Hi,
Some tips. Hope this can help.
Send welcome e-mail to staff announcing the new employee’s arrival, function and location.
Introduce employee to co-workers.
Meet with personnel/payroll/benefits representative to complete new hire paperwork and to receive introduction to employee benefits.
Complete fingerprint process (if applicable).
Obtain UCSF employee ID.
Schedule attendance at orientation programs:
1) Campus New Employee Orientation Program
2) Benefits Orientation
Order business cards.
Introduce employee to work area, including:
• Ergonomic Review – (Arrange for/make any needed adjustments.)
• Use of phones
• Departmental purchasing policies.
• Computer orientation – common programs & useful websites
• Review & set up standard meetings.
Orient employee to worksite:
• Coffee room
• Bathrooms
• Photocopy machines
• Fax machines
• Supplies
• Restaurants
• Transportation
• Break rooms
• ATM’s
• Vending machines
• Location of first aid and emergency supplies
• Mail services

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Noopur
Hi,
If you want to be a little creative ,you can start with some good quote (search google a bit)....or may be a quote from the new joinee what motivated him to join ABC company...You can write several quotes like
‘The dynamic and focused approach at ABC is indeed heartening,’ says XYZ who believes that one needs to have a focused ‘go to market’ strategy in order to succeed in the market place...
You can then introduce him ---his experience...his qualification...his family,likes and dislikes....everything sould be very brief...
Hope this helps you!
Regards
Noopur

From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Hi Deepa,
You may follow this one too..
Dear Team ,
I take this opportunity to join you all in extending a warm welcome to Mr. ___________ , _______ has joined Organisation name , Place as Designation.
______ holds an MBA Degree from University/Inst Name and has an experience of around ___ year with Company name .
We look forward to your support and cooperation to Mr. _____ in his current assignment and wish him a happy association with the
Organisation name Family .
Regards...
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hi deepa Follow the link You will get the material,,,, Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
From India, Coimbatore
rtm19
Hi
I think a photo of the new joinee will also help. If you scan and attach a photo along with other details like the person's background, previous work expereince and a strong personal quality, it will give a personal touch to the entire introdution mail

From India, Madras
daisy_celly
Hi,
U can keep it simple as i do i write a mail to all the staff members 1st line u need to introduce the new joinee as in his full name & welcoming him to the co.then the designation & reporting duty.Next line will have his latest qualification and the last profile & co. name.
Then u cal write his hobbies & interests as all the present employees get to speak to him starting from his interests in dis way the new employee feels accepted in the co.
then u can lastly mention that - Lets all join hands to welcome XYZ to our team & hope his/her association with us is a long & fruitful one.
Rgds
Ur Name
And then I take him around in the office to introduce him personally as by this time people know that some one as him/her has joined.
Try dis out its effective.

AS

Dear Every one,
I need one help, one of our staff has got transferred in to different departmnet can u help me with one welcome / informingmail..
i would require to circulate this.
i need them urgently.. pls help me out.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.