No Tags Found!

Nik sharma
Hi
I am working in an Software developing company,, There Salary pay by Date are 2, 7, and 15 of next month.
As i know it is not allowed to pay salary or wages after 7 th day of next month where there is not more than 1000 employees.
Please suggest me on it.
My salary is 21000 thousand, and total number of employees does not exceeds 1000.

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Welcome to CiteHR.
Without going into the question of applicability of this Act to your establishment you are not entitled to have any relief under this Act because as per sec. 1(6) of Payment of Wages Act, 1936 nothing in this Act shall apply to wages payable in respect of wage period which, over such wage period,average ten thousand rupees a month or more.
In my opinion you should go through your applicable State Shops & Establishment Act to examine relief available in that Act on payment of wages in time.
R.N.KHOLA
(LL&IR)
Welcome Skylark Associates

From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

I didnt understand that Are you getting your salary in 3 parts ? Or are different people getting salary on different dates ? (if so, what is the wage period ?)
From India, Mumbai
ram2hr

Dear NikSharma
Kindly elaborate your query as you are not getting salaries itself or it is not paid in the right time or the salaries you are getting in 3 different dates by salary split up......kindly let us know to help you out!!
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
BSSV

The whole point is "delay in wages" right!! refer Section 15 of the same Act........
The provision provides certain exceptions.........
(probably Section 15 clause (3) I am not sure exactly, but refer section 15 ; Also refer the Payment of Wages (Procedure) Rules......)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.