hello frenz i need ur help!!
During my summer training i was asked to get filled form 13 from the employees who have their joing place different and currently they r in different project of the same organisation. the purpose was to shift their contribution to the company's headquater so that there is no time lag in providing pension to the employees.
In an interview i was asked what is form12 and form 13 related to? i think form13 is related to pension work. can anyone please inform me wat is form 12 and form13 related to? and wats the purpose?

From India, Jabalpur
jaynarayan.modi

Dear

EPF contribution from employee’s 12 % and Employer’s 13.61 % (8.33% PF, 3.67% Pension, 1.5% EDLI, and 0.11 Admin contributions) on Basic+VDA. Up to RS.6500

ESIC Contribution from Employee’s 1.75% and Employer’s contribution on gross Salary. Up to Rs.15000.

Regards,
J.N.Modi

From India, New Delhi

Sir, Does this percentage differs from company to company? I mean to ask does private sector company have different percentage from that of public sector company? Thanks Regards Akanksha
From India, Jabalpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.