No Tags Found!

keamogetse
hello guys
i have come across a similar case before here at work. first of all an employee whose appointment letter states a probation period as 6 months then that is how long the probation period is going to be. i have never heard of a probation period being extended. An employer should have the responsibility of monitoring the employee during the probation period and give any necessary feedback and address any gaps he notices way before the end of the probation period. Should the employer realise at any time during the probation period that this employee is not up to scratch he may rightfully/legally terminate the employment "without" giving any reason for this termination (just cause)..this right can be exercised by the employee as well during the probation period. An employee who does not receive any written communication regarding his/her probation confirmation, can legally assume herself comfirmed on that position at the end of the six months. No employeer is legally allowed to terminate employment without giving reason. this is my first comment i hope my English is understandable. thank u guys.

From Botswana, Palapye
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.