HemantCh
Hi, I have just joined today. I have seen lots of mail asking for employee handbook. I too need the hand book. can someone pl mail the same on Is there any web space where we can upload these files for everyones reference? Hemant

Surmeet
Cool.. thnx Tanvini.. I am thinking of including organization chart as well.. wats ur view?
From India, New Delhi
Gabriel.Shashidhar

Hi, i am in need of EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK which covers all the depts and also their roles ,resposibilitis and auhtority. Could you plz help me. mail to : Regards, G shashidhar

Adviser-HRManagement
Hi, Viewed your post on Employee Hand-book, recent post as well as earlier post 6th July, with summary/index of induction essentials. Your Handbook would be of immense help and guide as a reference for further tailor-making as per one's needs. Shall greatly appreciate if you could be kind enough to e-mail to me too, at . Thaks & Regards, HR Adviser
From India, Chandigarh
Adviser-HRManagement
Reference is drawn to my earlier request to “numerouno” requesting for a copy of the Employee Handbook. A few more members have also requested similarly. Perhaps, such requests are under the attn of “numerouno” who may be pre-occupied. From the posts on this subject, I find the Employee Handbook was earlier e-mailed by “numerouno” to some members, such as: Gunjan, Atul, Bala, shalu, etc. May I request that some such members who had recd the Handbook could kindly share it to subsequent requisitioners by sending to their respective e-mails. Of late, I and Smita appear to be keen. We shall appreciate any response on this. my e-mail: adviser.hrmanagement@gmail.com HR Adviser.
From India, Chandigarh
Roselind
Hi, I need guidlines to employees. I mean from the starting day of joining to the leaving day. Formalities in the office, and rules & regulations in the office. do you have any matter regarding that. Please foward.
From India, Visakhapatnam
legendaryGrace22
hey guys, i am writing a report about the problems and challenges facing HR managers in the 21st century. if you have anything that can help, please help, thank you.
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.