No Tags Found!

menon
Hi Bhavna, I do not think you should hire a person who has started with such a story which is not reliable. You might face lot of trouble in the future with him. Thanks
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Anupama Saini

well i know it is a sheer waste of HR's time to bargain on a genuine salary slip.Well you can call up his comapny posing as bank executive na dcan confirm the salary details.(as vijay suggested) that is the only way you can work this out if you want to retain this candidate.
Regards,
Anu

From India, Calcutta
mak007hr

Hi Bhawana,
Loayality is a matter of conern but judge his worth and decide how much he is reliable and fruitful for your company normally employees tell much higher then they are drawing.
Salary slip is not a issue and not only a matter of deciding once selection or rejection at all.
Gentlement do not discuss personalities rather qualities
Mohd. Arif Khan
AM HR

V. VENU

dear Bhawana,

there's a saying in sanskrit which means that - there is no fault with a capable person. probably this poor candidate of ur's was not capable of providing u with a true lookin salary slip. he cud not do this with perfection.

he needs more experience may be.

today's management is very typical, it needs a capable person when in their organization, capable to do things their way, capable to meet targets, capable to sell, capable to market, capable to do it no matter wat it takes. no matter wat happens. such are bosses every where, in every company, at every work place. and when it comes to pay, their salaries are low, increment structures are low, bonus may come next year or so, and the non-deserving may get a nice jump ( because of his xtra carricular activities ).

All these can really squeeze a true one's heart. that is why he decided to leev that company. mite have seen ur add and wished to apply. but he also wanted a good salary, may be to stand proud in the croud, may be to wash away his past difficulties with the new pay scale - IF U SELECT HIM.

i think its not this persons habbit to do fake things nor it is his proffession.

circumstances made him to do so...

leev all that.....ask ur self - is candidate good at his subject? does his experience suit ur requirement? is he capable of handling the tasks ur organization gives him if selected? bus thats all -- IF HE IS ALL THAT THEN HE IS SUITABLE FOR SELECTION......YES U CAN TELL HIM AFTERWARDS THAT U HAV FOUND OUT HIS MISTAKE. BUT FOR THAT U DONT HAV TO TALK TO HIS COMPANY OR MAKE HIM FEEL ASHAMED OF.

just select him and make him realize that to be selected in ur firm need not require a fake or a perfect looking salary slip, but its only a SOUND person with necessarily sound background..

thats all i have to say.

thank u and regards,

V. VENU

From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

dear bhavna,
1st ) sorry to spell ur name wrong.
2nd ) sorry to learn that u hav rejected that candidate.
3rd ) " MISTAKES SHOULD NEVER BE REPEATED " who ever it may be.
hoping u should not repent for wat u did.
bye bye.
V. VENU

From India, Hyderabad
adgandhi
I disagree with all those who said that the candidate should not be selected.
The first premise of being in HR is that we should not be judgemental or work with preconcieved notion.
I would suggest you to simply do a cross check with the current employers.
That would solve all the problems at your end.

From India, Chennai
walearowojobe
DO NOT DISCUSS THIS WITH HIM.AS AN EXPERT YOUR REFERENCE POINT WILL BLOW HIM OUT.YOUR COLLEAGUE AT THE OTHER END MAY BE CONTACTED NOT NECESSARILY ABOUT HIM BUT ABOUT THE SALARY SYSTEM AND CALCULATIONS.
SUCH A PERSON SHOULD NOT BE RECRUITED.
WALE.

tinku123
If the candidate is good'why dont u prefer him just because of salary slip u can't reject a worthfull person
Many people does many mistakes may be he has done it for good break in his career
Just from one and only payslip, you cannot assess the attitude of a person.
More over he has done the rest of the things fine.
Upon that most of the companies donot even send the call letter for recruiting process based on the salary. I`m not addressing any company.
After recruiting at the end of the day, if he doesnt seem to be worthful at work u can then consider him for revising.
regards
tinku

From India, Hyderabad
deepak mohan
Hi Bhavana, This guy is untrust worthy, as he has lied in the first and refused to divulge information which is crititical. I find his attitude is not straight. Deepaj

suresh7sharma

Hi,

Bhavana.

As a human resource personal you should have confidence in what you feel about the candidate. Vijaykumar is right the decision has to be yours whether you want to take this candidate or not, if the candidate is suitable and will be an asset you must take that into consideration. If the salary slip is fake then the candidate might be trying to get a much better package by doing this.

We often take thses kind of matter to the extent that we loos good candidates. It would depend upon you and the salary offered by your company for this post. If you find him suitable kind proceed ahead with the same.

There are so many companies where employees have direct access to personal department/ accounts department and accordingly try to manuputale the salary silps.

If you select the person you can write to the company as a protocol asking about his salary and pay and if you receive any negative feedback you can terminate the employee. But this is not recommended in all cases.

Hope you are confident enough to take a bold step.

Suresh

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.