vijay behera

Dear sir, you must be arrange Basic safety , BBS and 5s system. Regards Bijay
From Philippines, San Pablo City
hr-manager1
Thanks As I am fresher to provide training for my Team members Pls Seniors requesting to add me in any group or any Team to learn how to give training on Mandatory . The basic Methods of Training.

Regards,

Mohanalakshmi

From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ms Mohanalakshmi,

Earlier, I have given a comprehensive reply on the subject of employee training. You may click the following link to refer to it:

https://www.citehr.com/523786-traini...ml#post2222367

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar
+91-9900155394

From India, Bangalore
bijay_majumdar

Training of employees.
fiest question here is are we hiring freshers.?
Second, What are the areas where we would require training?
Third, Is the management ready to spend on training at par with the requirement.
Fourt what dies our training policy say if its there?
Is the preformance management team equipped with KRAs, KPIs
Department wise?
Having said this, Every business needs training as its vital activity in development of organisation.
So, start with Planning of training, Sheduling of training, and develop progress reports on training and assesments.More handy would be to take department wise review where training is required the most frequent and continual focus.
Hope this helps.

From India, Vadodara
Anonymous

When I notice you are giving POSH training, I wish to add that in the IT sector or any work related to Computer while training or even during work and interaction with staff about a doubt, two peoples are in a very close proximity.

I just recall that during Aadhaar Enrolment I observed a very good environment.
That is the enrolling person sitting in front of monitor and observe the information, and giving correction to their name and spelling with options provided. When a spell mistake the operator shows the options and the person reply the correct one. These kind of situation is necessary when two people has to interact for training or for doubt that it is in a reasonable distance to avoid any controversy.

From Saudi Arabia
Devarajan1

If you mean "legally required" training to be imparted to every employee, there is no such thing. if it is "mandatory" by the organizations, it may be different. These requirements arise from the occupational risks, Customer needs, prescriptions of the standards adopted (like ISO), etc. Whether mandatory or not, the importance and effectiveness of trainings comes from the proper TNI, planning and execution of the training activities, adequate involvement of not only the management but also the trainees / participants.
From India, Haldwani
KK!HR

As per Factories Act 1948, safety training is mandatory for the workmen involved in manufacturing operations. Conversely, the Factory Inspector charges the Factory Occupier & Manager for its violation when an accident happens. The nature of the training required to be given would vary with the type of work being done.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.