No Tags Found!

bhagwan_07

Hi Ruby,
See, the things about inspection of PF Register by the PF official, he can inspect and enquire about any office PF records at his headquarter.
Bcoz ur company is registered in Delhi only....so Delhi and Noida are both in NCR region...so he can inspect all branches PF document at Delhi only.
Thanx & Rgds
Plz feel free to ask query if any.
Bhagwan Tolani
Sr. HR.
TM Group
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
arihant_ac

Hi Ruby
1. If there is some loop point found by Delhi PF Inspector, The Inspection of your other Branches is Possible.
2. If Delhi PF Inspector is not satisfied with your report then also Branches Inspection is Possible.
3. The Inspection of your Branches will be carried through your Regional Office or Sub Regional Office of that area In the report of Delhi PF Office.
4. If you are compliance are good & all your documents are in proper way & If you had shown all the papers regarding your every branch then no need to worry IF Branches Inspection will be Done.
5. We can't stop to visit our Branches. It is necessary for there Verfication of Records only.
If you have further querry Please Let me know.
Arihant
(94288 21736)
(arihant_ac@rediff.com)

From India, Surat
srikanth.tps
Hi
according to my knowledge, what ever the employee contribution , the same amount should be contributed by employer
we need to convince the employee for 12% deduction of his part or 780/- which ever is lower.
then employer can also deduct 780/-
srikanth

From India, Hyderabad
Vasant Nair

Dear Friend,

Please answere the following:

1. How is PF compliance done in your organization?

a) Is it all done in any one place - Mumbai, Noida or at Delhi, for all
employees at all three locations?

b) If it is decentralized and PF compliance happens at three places
separately for each location independently, then whenever PF
Inspection is done at any one place, then records of that particular
location needs to be produced before the Inspector. For the other
two locations, copies of Inpsection Reports & Compliance reports
for the relevant period may be produced before the Inspector.

This will suffice.

2. If PF Compliance happens at any one location for all employees of all
locations, and if the Inspection is to be done at that location, then all
Books of Accounts and records called for by the Inspector will have
to be produced for his Inspection at that location.

3. If PF compliance happens at one location for all employees of all
locations and Inspection is called for at any other location, then you
can give to the Inspector a written compliance report stating that you
have centralised compliance of PF at, say Mumbai and that regular
inspection of all related records is also done at Mumbai. Attach the
Inspection Reports and Compliance Reports of all the Inspections done
at Mumbai, for the period that the current Inspection is called for.
You can also add in the letter that in case the Inspector wants to
seek any further clarifications he could contact the Inspector of that
location, say Mumbai.

I hope my inputs will help you with your PF Inspection.

For any calrifications please feel free to contact me on my mobile
09717726667 or may email ID :

Best Wishes,

Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
Vasant Nair

Generally, employer's share of PF contributions is included as part of the CTC while fixing his/her remuneration package.
So long as the promised CTC is not reduced, restricting PF contributions(employer's share) as per the PF Rules, is fine. Else I will not reccommend this step. It would then tantamount to reducing the originally promised CTC.
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
arihant_ac

Mr. Vasant Nair

As per your requirements I want to clarify as below point wise.

1. We are compliance PF from Head Office.

a). Yes It is all done from 1 Place (i.e. Head Office) (For your reference we had 27 Branches of our unit in 2 state).

b). No PF is centralised & PF Complaince should be done from Head Office only. If PF Inspector visit at your Head Office you have to produce records (i.e. Salary Register of each Branch including PF Monthly Summary made for the Payment of PF Challan). along with PF Challan File. If PF Inspector visit your branches then show that branch Salary Register, Muster Register, Copy of Challan & Details of Head Office.

If the head Office Inspection has been done & PF Inspector make Visit Note under PF Visit Book than send the Copy of PF Visit Note to each branch which they produce whenever PF Inspector visit at the said Branch for there ready reference.

2. As per your Point 2 the location as you define I will asume as a Head Office. then Yes as far as PF Inspection is concern all the records shuld be at Head Office. where PF Inspector came & verified.

3. If your PF Inspection has been done from Head Office which means all the Branches are also included in it. When PF Inspector want to match the real strength of your each Branch then He may made contacts with concern SRO or RO of PF situated where your branches are there & make just routine checking of Muster Register as well as Salary Register. IF your Inspection has been throughly verified by PF Inspector & He wrote PF Visit Note, then just send copy of PF Visit Note to each Branch to produce if any PF Inspector of that area make Visit at your Branches.

Hopy you might understand by my clarifiaction.

Arihant

(94288 21736)

(arihant_ac@rediff.com)

From India, Surat
DEB KANTI MOITRA

Dear Revasuja,
As per Sec. 12 of EPF Act, 1952- Employers cannot reduce wages( rather say Basdic Pay) of any person thereby reducing the contribution. In other words, P.F. deduction being made over actual basic pay ( > Rs. 6500/-) cannot be reduced to celining limit of Rs. 6500-/. Ruby's suggestion is not correct.
D.K.Moitra

From India, Calcutta
sansum05
Dear DeB Kanti Motra

Employer can any time take this decision of reducing the employer's contribution to a ceiling up to 6500.

There is no statutory problem from PF authorities, however the criticality is more from how you tackle and convince the staff.

I have clarified each and everything from Delhi PF offices and they do not have any problem if we do this.

To add more to your query or statemet, in recession many companies have reduced and stopped some of the allowances which ultimately results in reducing their pay, the point is legally any employer can reduce the wages or pay of anybody, the bottom line is that from pf perspective it should not go less than 6500.

One of the PF office even did not ask for any information to be given to them if we want to switch over to option of deducting pf on cieling of 6500.

If you require more clarification you can call me, as this is very long writeup otherwise, and I can update you on the discussions with the Assistant PF commissioners of different offices, regarding the same.

Regards

RubySan

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.