No Tags Found!

subrata.tatamotor
Sir
I WANT TO CREATE A ATTENDANCE DTATA SHEET IN EXCEL LIKE THIS
DATE PER EMPLOYEE TEMPORERY EMPLOYEE
BOOKED PRESENT ABS ABS % BOOKED PRESENT ABS ABS %

14-11-2015 50 40 10 20 60 45 15 25
ABOVE ROW IS MY MATER ROW IS IT POSSIBLE AUTOMATICALLY MATER ROW DATA COPY IS NEXT LINE AND MATER ROW
DATA IS AUTOMATICALLY CLEAN BY USE OF PUPOUP BUTTON SO THAT I PUT THE FRESH DATA IS NEXT DAY IN MASTER ROW
REGARDS
SUBRATA

From India, Pune
H.M.MOHSIN PERVAZE

Hi Subrata,
Perhaps I could be of help, but it would be easier if you can explain the following things,
- What should be the cut-off period in the attendance, for example: monthly, weekly, daily etc.
- What data will you enter by yourself in the sheet, and what results do you want from the sheet
- Which version of Excel do you use
Kindly check the sample file and give your comments, so we can improve it.
Best Regards,
Mohsin

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Attendance sample.xls (39.5 KB, 907 views)

subrata.tatamotor
Sir,
I am monitoring the daily attendance sheet in excel. In my excel sheet 1st row is the Master row where I am feeding the daily attendance data for my records. In every day I am doing same process for updating the attendance sheet. Actually I want such type of programming, like I will keep a Master row and after feeding the previous date data the Master row will be blank and automatically it create a New Row and previous data copied on it in new row by using POPUP Buttons. The details are as follows.
Div Division:- CPS MAINT ( SHIFT A)
Date permanent Temporary IPT/OJT Trainee(TMST) FTA
Booked Absent Booked Absent Booked Absent Booked Absent Booked Absent
17.11.15 60 20 42 12 97 42 1 0 5 2
Regards,
SUBRATA

TOTAL

From India, Pune
subrata.tatamotor
Sir
My cut-off date is daily, i want daily employee attendance data put in a master row
and next day automatically insert a row after master row a & master row data copy in that row by using a pupop button.
i am using EXCEL 2013

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.