No Tags Found!

R.N.Khola

Dear Ajay,
Plz go through section 79 Explanation 2(1) of Factories Act, 1948.Here it is specifically written that leave admissible under this section i.e. section 79(1) shall be exclusive of all holidays whether occurring during or at either end of the period of leave.

From India, Delhi
Madan Mohan

Re: Earned Leave (sunday/off day) include or not
Dear Sameer,
I agree with Ms. Bandini, any weekly off or Holiday comes between Earned Leave and privilage Leave, it will not be consider as leave. The Weekly off & Holiday will be consider as a weekly off / Holiday.
Regards,
Madan Mohan
Gurgaon

From India, Delhi
ka123

The Rule of Earn leave(EL) in a month 20 working days, then 1 you earn the 1 leave.
Working Days(without Hoildays & without Leave).
i.e. in the October Month One employee Salary Days =24+5+1EL+1CL=31 Days
in this case the working days is = 24.
EL calculation= 24/20=1.2 Earn Leave get in October month.
Kiran
HR-Executive

From India, Delhi
saurabh.shrivastav

If the Factory act says categorically about the leaves admissible under that said Act being exclusive of W/Offs and Holidays, then does the units covered under Shops & Establishment Act of a state (say for eg. Haryana) have to follow as I do not find anything mentioned in the Punjab Shops and Establishment Act?
Can anyone please provide opinion on this?
Saurabh

From China, Leizhou
Raj Kumar Hansdah

PERFECT ANSWER !!!!
This is what it SHOULD be.
Why should one penalize the employees by denying them a weekly off/Holiday when they take EL ?? Its unfair.
It is also corroborated by the Factories Act :
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
upasna.vashisht87
Dear Seniors
Can any one please tell in which chapter is it specified & under Which act ? that in case of CL / SL Weekly off & holiday will be included .
and In PL Weekly off & Hoiday will not be included ?
OR there is any notifcation regarding the Same
Regards Upasna

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.