No Tags Found!

sammer12345678
Hello All,

I am sammer i started working in a software company i worked there for 6 months but i was not alloted any project and when i asked my manger to give me a project i was said to wait for another 5-6 months.

In the mean time i got an oportunity to work for one of the Global Telecom Giants and sice telecom was my foeld of expertise in my B-Tech i could not leave that option

The problem was that my previous company had a notice period of 3 months

and had no buy out option also.I even have the mail from my manger where he has accepted my rsignation and also mentioned clearly that there are no exceptions to the three months notice period also so nothing can be done.

I discussed the issue with the offering company and they said they dont need my relieving letter at all just my payslips offer letter and my mangers resignation exceptance mail wil do.

I took those and left the comapny.

Now after having worked for this comapny for 2 years i have got a new offer from a different Telecom company i have resigned form my current comapny and i serving my full notice period so i will get both my relieving and experience letter from the current company.

But i just wanted to ask will not having the relieving letter of the first company matter i repeat sir i have paylsips offer letter and magagers approval mail also.

Please Please help me out on this it is urgent.

Also i am ready to pay to the previous employer still and get my relieving letter is there a way to do this.

From India
malikjs

Dear You talk to previous company and ask for help.you have violated the terms and conditions of appointment and legally you can not force them.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.