sanjshrma04
Dear All,
I worked with HBL Global Private Limited from Aug-10 to July-13 in Delhi. Now I have resigned this organization on 4th July, 2013.
My current Employer is asking me to submit the last six months pay-slip as well as Form-16. But my previous employer is not providing me the same.
kindly suggest me what action I can take regarding this so that I can get my last 6 months (Feb to July, 2013) pay-slip
and Form-16 for Assessment year (2011-12), (2012-13) and (2013-14).
Regards,
Sanjay Sharma
ss722002@gmail.com

From India, Bangalore
teamgrouphr

Dear Sanjay,
Greetings!!!
I am not too sure, if a company will generate back dated pay slips. Had they be generating it, you would be having it with you, but i suppose that is not the case.
Form 16 is your right, may be they are dilly dallying because you would not have come under tax net but that's an excuse, as everybody is eligible for Form 16.
Tell the HR department that if they don' give you Form 16 , you will complain to the labor officer of your area.
In the meantime, if your salary was credited to your salary account , take statement of last year and submit that with your new employer. That may solve your problem for some time.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.