No Tags Found!

patnaik.swarnalata

true and as u are the only Hr person try to collect the policys which ur competitor companies follw and make better or the best policies for ur policies--- say offce admn or attendence or for motivation purpose
From India, Hyderabad
sara970@rediffmail.com

Hi,
This is not the right time to change the job as the markets r really bad, and as far as learning is concerned start new things in ur dept.like employee engagement etc. also talk to ur seniors ( mgmnt ) and ask for mkore responsibilities.kp on reading & updating urself by surfing net n all. dnt wry .b patient.try this.gud luck.
Regds,
Sara

From India, Mumbai
swapna5

hey sapna,
Since you are in this company only since 3 months may you are not feeling yor job interesting.once you getalong with your staff and once you start interacting with your management you will really find your job enticing.I suggest you be there for next 6-8 months and then rethink if you still feel the same.Just check your company's profile like how the growth graph of the compnay shows,if you feel it is ok then please dont look out for a change.since you say you are the only HR in the Organization,take the control sapna,Hr is the Core of the organazation and you will hold a key position in coming days if you perform really well.unless you get an really really good job then you can,otherwise please continue.
regadrs,
Swapna.

From India, Mumbai
amit1272

Amit Vaishnav (Gujarat):
i read all suggestions given to sapna.
i am also working as a personnel assistant. i am assisting my seniors in PF, OT calculation, Leave calculation. i am working from last 3 months. these all information and suggestion very useful to me too. thank you very much dear seniors & colleagues.

From India, Chennai
sharmaneesu

Hi Sapna,
as all sugessted I will also suggest you not to change your job at this point of time.
moreover if we discuss about HR jobs, yes when reruitment is over we feel that there is nothing to do. but exactly this is right time to keep you update yourself about your competitors and new trends in business.
I always believe that an HR must have business knowledge, which current processes are going on, which is yet to arrive.
yes it will result a lot of interference in Operations department, they might not like that but you can try it from other indirect areas, such as interacting with people.
by the way what about trainings and development in your area. how these things happen?. if possible, take initiative in that. it will improve your knowledge.
believe me we HR people get less guidence at work place as what we should do. we are supposed to be self starter at every area.
hope this will help you.....

From India, New Delhi
Dawood Qaseem
Dear,
There is an opertunity in every difficulty, one way is to simply find a new job. While the other opiton is that (this is only if your CEO/ Owner has a vision or can understand and is willing to change), start taking initiatives in your spare time, develop processes/ SOP/ Flow Charts, HR Hand book, HR manual, develop orientation program for new hires, do salary surveys, TNAs, performance appraisals, etc. and share the end results with you boss. Se what happens!!
Regards
Dawood Qaseem

From Pakistan, Lahore
hrishikeshchavan

I find that to be best opportunity to learn. Share your experiences with others so that you can introspect yourself and learn from what others do in similar situation. Its good that you are alone.
Regards,
Hrishikesh

From India, Nagpur
swati.thapliyal
Hi,
I am working as an executive assistant to the Managing Director in Medical equipment MNC. I have recently completed my MBA in HR from ICFAI University. I have total experience of 6 years and now would like to start my career in HR.
Do you think I will get a job with a good package?? If yes, what should be my approach to get a job
Please suggest...
Thanks,
Swati

From Australia, Darlinghurst
Janat
Good Afternoon Sir,
In my company there are no designation process and chart and my company honour give me the responsibilities to make the designation and grade for each and every employee, but i am only one and last person in my hr department nobody can help me , so please tell me how to prepare the designation chart and grade process ,in my company there are sales,service,finance, admin, hr department, and my company deals with IT hardware products.so please keep in mind please tell me whats the designation process .
Thanks & Regards
Sapna Saini
HRD

From India, New Delhi
ukmitra

Oh there it goes, Sapna.
What I see now, is that you are a new baby chick just about to learn flying. But suddently, you are being thrown out-of the nest and is being asked to learn flying yourself without the wings fully grown. I must say you very honest with yourself. No worries, here is some help.
Here is few attachment which I hope will be help you. These were provided on the Citehr by our experts.
Please also check for downloads in the download section. Also, check in google for the job description and grade of other companies having same business model as yours.
Devise your work your own model and make the owner/business Sales head/HOD of the company involved and approve all that you do, so they are part of this develeopment.
All the best,
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf JOb Evaluation and Job grade.pdf (27.4 KB, 860 views)
File Type: pdf RH guide_anglais[1].pdf (884.5 KB, 553 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.