himani_mba

hiiiiii experts,
i appreciate you all for giving me suggestion .......
i would like to add that salary proof is required coz there is huge competition in education sector.
if any body is getting 20k he will tell you 25k.
and as demand is high and supply is low he have to give him gud hike on his salary .
but is we know his correct salary we can give him hike in appricate manner and we may be able to make a decorum of our department also in salary matter.
coz salary is very sensitive issue it may hurt old employee of the institute.
what you say????

From India, Jaipur
himani_mba

yes offcourse , i asked for bank statment & appointment letter but asking for bank statment is rit ???????????????????????? plzzzz suggest himani
From India, Jaipur
tsivasankaran

Hi

I agree with Verma (vaverma). Why ask for last salary?

I am firm believer of offering what we should offer. and what we can afford to offer.

bank statement....How as rightly pointed out it is illegel in US and unethical in India. And if some oragnisation is paying certain amounts in voucher, how do you get that figure in Bank Statement.

With Senior mangement negotiation, I request for IT return. in any case we need to get it if he had to join us.There is nothing illegel in it. I also tell them, that if there is no proof, we do not take it. Over and above this, we generally are aware of certain practices in terms of voucher payments in some companies.

At lower level. I believe, we should forget about what they were getting

We have a policy and offer that

It works Initially there will be some teething problem but it works.

This is my view on this subject.

But to answer your query, I will say it is only combination of many things that will help you

Appointment letter

Assume 8 to 10% increase every year if there had not been any increment leeters

PF Staements if avavilable.

IT Returns

Cross checking

Siva

From India, Chennai
vasanth1
Remenber that you are pulling an employee from other company. Will any company accept losing his employee. One of my friends management called him and showed him the verfication mail form where that person has attended the interview. And the management told him that they are going to send a negative reply to that verfication EMail, and if he tries to leave the compnay they will not give relieving letter, and even spoil his future.

The same management has also done this to other ex-employees of that company. For one of its employee they have told the HR(where he attended interview) there were no one in that name in that company.Normally in this situation, the HRs wont callback the employee, but the HR was friend of that employee, and he gave some proof for that he has worked in that company, and later he got that offer.

This is the way many companies are threatening their employees, and retaining them.

Note that salary is also very very less in that company. People with 2yrs experience are paid only Rs9000 to Rs11500, where it is Rs25,000 to Rs30,000. Many of its employees take thier lunch in road side shops for Rs15-20, so that they can save some money to send it to their parents.

I dont understand, how the current employer will furnish real data to his competitor? It happens, many big compnaies are honest with its employees, but what about companies like the one I said above?

From India, Bangalore
yoursnihar

Dear Himani,
1.0. The problem you have mentioned is mostly in the unorganised or manufacturing sector.
2.0. The best way to resolve this in the most convincing manner is to ask for the Form 16 of the last year.
3.0. Not available, once you positively want to hire the candidate do a background check with the parent organisation.
4.0. Hope these methods help.
Thanking you,
Nihar Ranjan Panigrahi
Dy. manager - HR

From India, Indore
Choton12345
i am working in a college as an asst. professor and i am getting my salary through bank cheques
can anybody tell me that photo copy and bank statement is enough to show my work experience and income proof ?

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.