soumitriksahu
Hai, i got a good offer from another company on today(21st nov, 2010). My present has 2 months notice period. Joining date for my new company is 5th jan 2010. My present company is not ready to relieve me before 2 months. the new company also not ready to extend my joining date. I asked my manager to relieve me and i offered 2 months payout and ready to serve 1 month notice period without any salary. He is not ready. Please somebody help me , i need this job badly.
From India, Bangalore
a420b

Pls check ur appoint letter.

Read the relevant clause carefully.

In my openion do 30 days work , give 30 days pay in lieu of notice. ( if employer not ready for that do the following things)

Say ur boss you will serve required notice period,, take acceptance of the resignation ( dont put the details of ur last working day)

Dont say any one about your new company name, take the salary of last month stop going to office form next day, tell them ur are seek doctor adviced bed rest. Send a doctors certificate.

In new company tell that your have resignation acceptance letter and full and final will be done after 45 days when you will get the releiving letter also.

When old company calls ,you say that you cannt attend office due to illness , request them to take ur last working day for relieving purpose , if they force for payout, tell them you will pay the same provided you get the releiving letter, dont pay first . tell them to send a scan copy of releving letter so that you can check it first then go to office take the original letter and give a cheque.

Regards

Anirban

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.