shimit

Hello All..this is shimit here ..
i am doing my MBA in HR...and from past 1 month i am looking for a job in HR....according to my search...if v start with a consultancy then v will be just called as CONSULTANT not an HR EXECUTIVE....no corporates will take u in....let me explain u all in a very simple language that if U HAV STARTED WITH OPENING A CYCLE WORKSHOP AS UR CAREER THEN NOBODY WILL BRING HIS CAR FOR REPAIRING TO U IN PRESENT AND FUTURE CONDTIONS.....
so just think about it and then make a decesion...
tak cre
BEST OF LUCK...

From India, Banga
princesarru
First of all see the reputation of the consultancy and their clients.Consultancies are good place to get trained and understand the recruitment process.if u dont wanna stick in a consultancy u can opt for a free lancing HR.thats the best way
From India, Kurnool
umeshjatav
Hi!

In Today Scenario Consultancy market growing in well organized Format, Like Knowledge based, Research, Service provider, etc. in various segment. In-fact Consultancy work as company’s strategic business partner; and getting good respective space in the market, first you need to define your expertise and knowledge base, and your best fitment with the format of particular consultancy or company.

Answers

1. “Consultancy as a career” yes you can have good career in terms of short term to re-acquaint yourself or in long terms you can have same like corporate job profile and function and will get growth in-fact where you can take-up toward entrepreneur path but first you need to check out consultancy back-ground & Key management.

2. Does it involve too much of labor work which is not suited to people who believe in superiority of mind over labor work . . .?

About labor work; it is totally depend upon your knowledge pool and key role function, working with consultancy you will get flexibility within your area and pays good amt and profit share also, I must say working with consultancy provides good opportunities to have multi dimension knowledge exposure and earning with learning.

In General most of fresher graduate, management student prefer consultancy Within Expertise area to brush-up knowledge,to gain some project practice to improvise portfolio for corp. entrance, Defining as a career is good way for independencies but you should go for only organized and well structured consultancy, check out their past market existence, key management.

key skill :Self-confidence, self leadership, goal orientated, thinks out box

Regard's

Umesh jatav

From India, Indore
poduri

our's is also a consultancy and as Mr.Raveesh has rightly coted that u have to under go lot of pressure and load. U please let me know from which part the country u belong to so that we may look for a mutually benificial business deal.
u can get in touch with me on [email]poduri69@gmail.com

From India, Hyderabad
bhanu4054
seema singh
i would like to tell some thing from my mind as there was shortage of skilled manpower in the market. better you choose the educational institutes , training institutes, evaluate the output from these institutes and from there you can become a good consultant for any big organization who cannot find people on their own. the more effective people you gather the more clientsyou can gain. all that needs is only quality of people at your bench.
Always,
to clear your doubts,
BHANU PRAKASH

From India, Tirupati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.