No Tags Found!

binuvar
How to terminate an employee who is 70 years old...?
From India, Hyderabad
abedeen7

Dear Binuvar, You may terminate him on the ground of retirement age as mentioned in your HR manual with all benefits associated.
From India, Bhubaneswar
mmkamalakannan
hi
as for as age is concerned, The standing order of the company determines the maximum age of an worker (if there is a certified standing order) otherwise model standing order prevails.
if there is a personnel policy in the company which tells about the maximum age and which is communicated to the worker at the time of appointment that age this the maximum age for which a worker can work. once he attained the maximum age he will be automatically superannuation declared.

From India, Mumbai
Bbharati

You can get then on a Contractual employment in case you want them to continue or you can issue a Superannuation Letter stating he has been superannuated and he can avail the benefits like PF, Gratuity or any other retirement fund. and can further will be released from the company on the basis of Superannuation Clause in the Appointment Letter.
Make sure you are polite to convey this to the employee as Termination is not a correct word to be used.

From India, Bangalore
ramanarg

My dear friend,
A few private sector organizations retain few employees in appreciation of their contribution to the organization and/or necessity of their services. It is prerogative on the part of the employer to send such employees out as per the terms & conditions of the extension order. I dont know what made you ask such a question. When you come out with a real reason, I can offer some help.
Regards.
R.Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.