vasanthapriya

I too expecting the reply for the contribution of PF in those months whether it is considered as break in service
From India, Pondicherry
R.N.Khola

For Roopasomashekr, Dear You statement does not seems to be in line of The Maternity Benefit Act. 1961. Regards, R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear B.S.Nathawat,
As per section 5(2) of the Maternity Benefit Act the condition for taking benefit is minimum 80 days actually working, then how she can take this benefit from the employer.For more details you may also go through section 5 of this Act.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
vishwanathsavula

Hi all, How many minimum working days a woman employee has to serve in order to get the eligibility under maternity act.?
From India, Hyderabad
roopasomashekar
Hi All, I also have a doubt here, PF will be paid when they are on paid leave ie., for 1st 3 months but how about the PF when they are on unpaid leave. kindly clarify.
From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear roopasomashekar
mr khola has cleared you still you are repeating the same thing ,are you
talking about maternity benefit act or you are talking some self made act
which has provision of 3 months unpaid leave.
j s malik

From India, Delhi
prasad.sbr

The Condition is
[(3) The maximum period for which any woman shall be entitled to maternity benefit shall be twelve weeks of which not more than six weeks shall precede the date of her expected delivery:
Hence, She can avail even for one day before her expected delivery and balance can avail after delivery
Regards
Prasad

From India, Pune
roopasomashekar
Dear Mr.Malik & Mr.Khola,
Thanks for your valuable replies. I need not discuss here about self made act. Am very clear that according to maternity benefit act a woman can avail 3 months of paid leave.
hope u didn't understand my question properly..Let me be very clear about my question here.. I have heard that along with these 3 months of paid leave, a woman can avail another 3 months of unpaid leave (so that baby will be 5-6 months by that time & she can resume back to her work). This is what I have heard as most of the companies follow . If you know anything on this please feel free to reply.
Regards,
Roopashree

From India, Bangalore
R.N.Khola

Dear Roopashree,
This is to inform you that The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 do not have any provision on grant of three months unpaid leave. If this type of facility is provided by the industrial & other units in accordance with their Maternity Benefit policy then it is appreciable.As we do not have any data available with us regarding this type of leaves & therefore we can not confirm.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
firaqueahmed
Dear Sir, there may be a changes in period of leave under maternity leave i.e. 6 month for State/Central Govt. also would be applicable to factory workers. with regards, Firaque Ahmed
From India, Raipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.