veena.p.k
Dear Sir, I have worked 3months 15days in bpo company as an associate. Due to some personal reasons I left that job on December 2015but I sent resignation letter through email to my immediate supervisor and also I have absconded so I didn't take relieving letter hence did I eligible to claim pf amount , if yes please tell me what is the procedure and how I can get.
From India
veena.p.k
Thank you for the information sir, then please tell me how to claim pf amount is it I have to approach company or else directly I can go PF company kindly brief me with procedures. Thank you.
From India
stephen_7

Go to the below link and download the forms and submit the same.
EPFO || DOWNLOADS EXTENSION.
If you have UAN no which has bank account details and Aadhaar card is already linked, you can submit the UAN based form to epfo office directly. Employer consent is not required.
If you dont have these details, download the other form and submit to your company. They will sign and submit to epf office and your payment would be credited with in 5 days to maximum 20 days.

From India, Chennai
Allan Fernandes

Hi Veena
Your PF amount is safe in your PF account. In order to withdraw it, you'll have to follow the steps enlisted in the link below. Also if you want to check your PF amount, you can do so with the following methods:
You can check your current EPF balances here: EPFO || KYEPFB
Or you can also give a missed call to 011-2290-1406 from your registered phone number.
Visit Provident Fund - What you need to know to get a complete guide

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.