No Tags Found!

vijayvashisth

Dear Ms. Komal,

Being a female, you know the answer of your question, As far as ethical view is concerned, conditional service/business/relationship shouldn't be accepted because once anyone accepts any condition then more conditions can come up.

Believe yourself. all of us can advice you but you have to take the final decision.

Wishes,

From-
VIJAY VASHISTH
Manager HR
+91 9717989830

From India, Jaipur
komal_mhrod06@yahoo.com
Hey Thanks Suman,
One thing is not clear to me ,have u given the interview or not??
And ya be sure about the confidentiality of your's identity.
Can you share your contact if possible,wana speak to you.
Write a private message with contact info if you are comfortable.
Komal

From India, Delhi
hrm.nisha
I agree with Mathew.....
Their are few position where we have to be comfortable in our own way...they may also ask you such questions to judge your intelligence...drink dosn't mean to drink alcohol and that too 10 - 100 pack at a time...it mean to give a company to the person against you.

From India, Nagpur
Daniel Prabhakar
Companies may ask for 100 things according to their requirements but the best part is how we will meet their expectations. In order to be active part in the discussion, drinking alcohol along with the client is not only the best way. If companies make such kind of policies, in future disreputability will creep in to the HR Industry deliberately.
Komal thank God you have rejected it. And you saved the HR Industry.
Wish U all success.
Regards
Daniel Prabhakar

From India, Vijayawada
Prem Goswami

Hi Komal,
I suppose this must be one of the many points that came up during the interview. It is really not just about drinking alcohol or nor. It is about handling a situation when, you as a HR rep, are present in a party where drinks are served. As professionals, we need to handle situations and play a positive role, and at the same time maintain elan, grace and dignity.
This is possible.
Cheers
PG

From India, Delhi
adhieti
hi... komal........ At least its asked in the Interview not after joining......... be yourself...........be straight forward in future also......
From India, Pune
Kranthi
Hi Komal,
Kindly check out for the fake guys who cheat the common man in such as disguise. I simple ask question, which worth asking to oneself is that "what drinking or not drinking has do with a HR job?".
Pardon me, if the so called managed organization business is involved in Pro********n.
Therefore My advise to people like you and many others to follow is that one must always be a career oriented where you must love do things by choice and strictly not by chance.

From India, Hyderabad
kamal1174

Dear Komal
it is not mandatory that you should be part of this type of habits, which always turns your life on another track. your hard work, talent and qualification will be a part of your success not drinking supprot and if any employer put such kinds of conditions for employment, then you may predict that what kind of culture will be there in company.

From India, Gurgaon
u2cvinay
Yes i agree with mathew, it may happen some times. There is nothing much to discuss about this....they might jst wanted to check how comfortable you would be if certain level of company is required with any of their client meetings !!!
From India, Mumbai
sunita123

Hello Komal,
I would agree with Asha, cos most of the MNCs host several parties & get together to impress the clients.May be by asking that question, they wanted to check if you were open to such culture.
If it was a compulsion,outrightly you should have rejected, but if it was meant to check whether you were comfortable to be a part of such events, then may be the answer ASHA gave fits the situation.
Anyway I fail to understand why should a person's general habit overpower her experience as a HR??????

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.