No Tags Found!

jalasayanan

6500 is max ceiling and not exemption limit.
If salary (Basic + DA) exceeds, 6500, then salary shall be deemed to be 6500. Organisation, at its discretion, may pay in full irrespective of this ceiling.

From India, Madras
Krishnaa
Dear Tarun, can you tell whether is it Gross,CTC or NTH. so i can provide the same regards Kris
From India, Kochi
gvelmuru
Hi,
Thanks to all who contributed valuable information in this topic. Do we have any basic limitation so to achieve the any prescribed PF figure?
I have a salary structure as follows which is recommended by an Auditor.
For the CTC of 1.50 lac
Basic - 6,500
HRA - 3,250
Special Allo - 407
Night Shift Allo - 1250
Employer PF Con - 780
Gratuity - 313
Is this structure OK?
Can any suggest this.
Thanks,
Velu

From India, Madras
yuvee
:icon7: I CRIED WHEN I HAD NO SHOES :confused:, SUDDENLY I STOPPED CRYING WHEN I SAW A MAN WITHOUT LEG :!:
From India, Madras
H Naik

For ESIC coverage the ceiling is 10,000/- , I suggest you to fix the salary 10050/- so that you can avoid the ESIC and as suggested by Ramamurthy R, make basic Rs.6550. This will exempt you from PF.
Regards
Naik H J

kumaramitranjan
Basic: 4000 HRA: 2000 PF: 480 Conveyance: 800 Medical: 1500 Spl. Allowance: 740 Total: 9520 P.S. EPF would be 480. — - Kumar Amit Ranjan

ravinder.sharma
Dear Please note that for Basic 6500 Pf would be deducted - it is over 6500 but with a condition that the employee was never a member of PF Act. Regards
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.