No Tags Found!

sowkat@live.com
Dear All, Request all are please advice and corrected if I mistake any grammar mistake this is format complain letter to Industrial Relation (IR) department i will submit

Subject: Non-Payment Salary By XYZ Company.

Dear Sir,

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention that, I am working at XYZ Company. Since June 1, 2020, as ‘’Executive HR ’’

From 1st October-2020 give me leave (without any official papers) by management due to less order and GM (HR, Admin & Compliance) assured me I can join respectively when factory re-Open But from 1st October-2020 gradually re-Open the factory. and almost 3 (Three) months ongoing all are joined.

Mentionable that, the factory management neither joining me and neither give any formal letter (as not required me to the company); and neither clears my all dues payment 2 (two) months’ salary (June and September-2020) with layoff benefits (currently my job duration six months over), for your information:

Finally, last 19-Dec-2020 meet with my GM (HR, Admin & Compliance), for my joining status that day, He told me probably not require you (without any formal letter) which is I am surprised! Mentionable that, the company already paid Month of October-2020 all are staffs salaries and Month of November 2020 all staff and worker salaries will pay 23 Dec-2020.

As per my honestly and good self, really it's unexpected for me regarding this matter. Sir, My final settlement dues may very little money for XYZ Company. but very much more needed for my family where my child school admission, tuition fees, monthly house rent all are pending till now. Sir, I don't feel good writing this way but we have to face the consequences of every action of our life.

Hope you understand and consider my situation where your kind attention and help is required, So. I will be ever grateful to you.

regards/

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
KK!HR

The redrafted letter is given below:

Dear Sir,

With due respect, I would like to draw your kind attention that I am working in XYZ Company as ‘’Executive HR ’’ since June 1, 2020,

From 1st October-2020 I was orally instructed to remain on leave by management due to less order and GM (HR, Admin & Compliance) assured me that I can rejoin on the reopening of factory. Although from 1st October 2020 gradually the factory is being reopened and it is almost 3 (Three) months since all others have joined, yet, the factory management has neither instructed me to resume duties nor given any communication about it. Importantly , so far I have not received any salary for June and September-2020 along with layoff benefits. The company has already paid salary for the months of October-2020 and November 2020 all staff and worker further salary will be paid on 23 Dec-2020.
Finally, on 19-Dec-2020 I had the chance to meet GM (HR, Admin & Compliance) and enquired about my joining status. He told me that probably I may not be required which surprised me a lot! This has been rude shock to me. Sir, My final settlement dues is very little money for XYZ Company, but very much needed for my family, my child school admission, tuition fees, monthly house rent all are pending till now.

Hope you will understand and consider my situation where your kind attention and help is required, for which I will be ever grateful to you.

Regards

From India, Mumbai
sowkat@live.com
Really lot of thanks! regards/sowkat
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.