ramnathmsw1976

Mr. tarun,
Frist u have to check when ur organisation area is covered under ESI so go through the notication. then as per the balance sheet and employee strenth prepare and apply for the registration purpose, but it is not that easy so my advice is send the details about ur organisation, then i will let u know what formalities u have follow.
Ramnath
Incharge HR
9448317309 (Bangalore)

From India, Bangalore
nimishavats
Hi i am nimisha i am working as HR executive in a KPO company I am seeking help in the Salary structure do you have any particular breakup which you would work with any kind of organization
From India, Ahmadabad
ravinder.sharma
Dear Tarun
The ideal CTC Structure for Gross 10K pm is as under:
Basic 5000 (Basic should atleast be 50% of Gross)
HRA 2500 (can be anything between 5% to 50% of Basic - in this case it's 50%)
Conveyance 800 (can be anything between 0 to 800)
Medical Allowance 1250 (can be anything between 0 to 1250)
PDR 450 (maintain it max upto 1000 pm)
Gross 10000
PF Employee 600 (12% of Basic)
ESI Employee 175 (1.75% of Gross - rounded off to higher 1 rupee)
Professional Tax ___ (if applicable)
Net Take Home = Gross - (PF Emp + ESI Emp + PT)
Regards

From India, Madras
shahida_r

Hi arun you have to maintain Muster Roll which is compulsory and for ESI Registration you consult local esic office they will provide you Form-01. You give the detls as per that provided your firm employing more than 20 employees and same for PF also. There are simple procedures and you can easily do that.
Shahida.R

From India, Mumbai
ravit_72@yahoo.com

Hi Sujata, Please read the ESIC act once again. ESIC is applicable on 10000/- Hence make break up accordingly. ravi
From India, New Delhi
naghrhr
Dear Mr Ganesh
My name is Nagesh. Please make a list of your routine works as a priority basis in Time management table and give priority for urgent and pending works. Also identify Non value adding works which you are carring daily and see for development in your routine works :-P
regards
Nagesh S H

Sivas

Dear Ganesh, The gross salary above rs.10000 per month (ie From Rs.10001 onwards), there is no deduction of ESI. regards Sivas
From India, Madras
mohitahuja
Dear Tarun, Standard salary structure would depend on the location/10 K is CTC/Gross or in hand salary. Please provide the details to enable me to organise the stuff for you. Rgds-Mohit
From India, New Delhi
Sindhu N R

Dear Tarun
Now, It is a rule for the PF authorities to pay the pf contribution to the amount of minimum wages amount. Please see to that. And if you want to avoid PF and ESI contribution what Ramamurthy specified is correct.
Now, for getting ESI Registration, plese do download the Form No. 1 from the site esic.nic.in duly fill it and send it to the ESI Regional Office of your city.
But it is always better to go through concerned ESI Inspector of your local office. Take all the documents, Muster Roll, Wages Register etc and all other registration papers and then he will send the papers to the regional office.
Now, while submitting all these papers a question, that why you have not registrered for ESIC earlier can come ? please do prepared to answer that also. If you have more doubts, please do contact me over

From India, Kochi
Sindhu N R

Dear Arun
The muster roll needs to be get signed by all the employees who are working in your organisation daily. As of the nature of your organisation, make your employees sign it once or twice.
Now, regarding wages register, It is to be maintained monthly. Everymonth prepare it by the time of salary disbursal. Show all the elements show the statutory deductions only (PF, ESI, Insurane, TDS etc) and get it signed by all the employees.
Thanks and regards
Sindhu

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.